Enchanted Garden | Syndicate Sunday

March 10, 2019

Today's post is a little different to what I normally do, today is a garden post!  Now, I originally didn't plan to do this, however, my look and the scene just did not match and I decided to separate them into 2 different posts.  I also thought this would be a good chance to talk about my landscaping style, is that a thing?  Because 90% of what I use every time is the same and I wanted to share some of that with you.  So let's get into it.


Now I know I have shown this ground pentagram by Candle and Cauldron a few times, but that is because it is my favourite thing for gardens and has basically become my signature when it comes to landscaping.  I always use it because it comes with a texture HUD that has soil, stone, salt, ice, snow, etc so it can always be changed for any season and I love that.  I also am just naturally drawn to pentagram and pentacles for some reason so of course this in a garden just sings to me.  I always end up teaming it with these Pagan Sculptures by Lore because again, they just sing to me.  There is a few different symbols in the pack but this and the Goddess are my favourites.


For plants, I always use stuff by Dysfunctionality.  Again they come with many textures making the items perfect for any season and I love to be able to do that.  It means I can't have to completely redecorate for each season.  I added in some extra decor from Syndicate Sunday this month, I just knew I had to use these items in an outdoor setting, the sculptures especially, and I think it goes nice together.  The orbs have a few colours you can pick from including a rainbow which is very nice.  The potted plants I used also come with a few variants on the pot colours.


So that is it really.  I know this may not be that exciting to many people, but I feel that I just have this certain style when I landscape and you can always tell if I have done it because it always looks like this.  To me, I find it a very inspiring and relaxing style that I enjoy to look and just be in.  I lived on a platform before I moved in with Sammy and I had made this beautiful garden with a small burrow house and I never really finished the inside of the house because I spent all my time standing in the garden.  I just loved it, and I still do.

♥ Alex

The Scene

Walls | Ancient Temple by Lunacy

Trees | Twiggy Twinkle Tree by Dysfunctionality

Bushes | Swaying Spring Bush by Dysfunctionality

Ferns | Fluffy Ferns by Dysfunctionality

Ivy | Twinkling Ivy by Dysfunctionality

Pentagram Sculpture | Pagan Garden Statues by Lore

Orb Sculptures | Garden Gazing Ball by The Half Moon Market for Syndicate Sunday
March 3rd - March 10th 2019

Potted Plants | Aziza Planter Collection by Circa for Syndicate Sunday
March 3rd - March 10th 2019

Paths | Stone Path by Lore

Pentagram | Ground Pentacle by Candle and Cauldron

You Might Also Like

0 comments