Dark Intentions | Saturday Sale Madness

March 16, 2019

Since I am on this train of trying new things I figured I would give a Look Book video a go, but Second Life style!  Plus I bought a crapload of stuff from Saturday Sale and wanted to share it with you and wouldn't have time to make multiple posts in a day.  So I hope you guys like this way of doing things.  It gives me a good chance to show you a lot of things at one time.


I have primarily been wearing my more gothic female look for over a week now and haven't really wanted to change to be more human.  It initially started out with the 1313 Mockingbird Lane top and Muggleborn skirt that I intended to blog a few days ago and have been wearing for... a long time.  Like really I haven't really changed clothes at all for maybe 5 days.  I have just been really enjoying the aesthetic of it all.  I never ended up buying anything in the Friday sales, nothing really spoke to me, but Saturday Sale she sang right into my ear.


Aswell as the items you can see, I got some magical glowing Ivy from Dysfuntionality, some poses from Foxcity, and the most amazing coffin bed from Violetility.  So yes, I really got a lot from the sale.  My Linden balance however is crying.  I don't care though, as my wee black heart is happy and I will be saving all these outfits so I can go to them as I please.


So I hope you like this take on things.  Feedback would be great if you would so inclined.  Is it a good idea?  Bad?  Need improvement?  You have some better ideas?  Please let me know.  I am always looking to improve and constructive criticism is always helpful, so please watch the video below (it is only a couple of minutes) and let me know what you think!


♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Montana by Truth

String Top | Lady Love Halter by 1313 Mockingbird Lane for Curves
March 1st - March 24th 2019

Skirt | Nephthys Skirt & Panties by MuggleBorn

Boots | Kaylee High Boots by LeiMotiv
L$75 for Saturday Sale March 16th 2019

Dress | Nicole Dress - Black Latex by Vanilla Bae
L$70 for Saturday Sale March 16th 2019

Pasties | Lenore Pasties by Violetility

Net Top | Open Metallic Knit - Onyx by Seul
L$75 for Saturday Sale March 16th 2019

Pants | Gisele Patent Pants - Onyx by Seul
L$75 for Saturday Sale March 16th 2019

Jewellery, Horns & Tail | Araxxis Gacha by Plastik

Facial Piercings | Face Piercing Set 01 by Suicidal Unborn for Level Event
Feb 28th - March 28th 2019

Eyeshadow | Gracie by Izzie's

Lashes | Blink by Go&See

Lipstick | Powder Pack Genus by L'Etre for Powder Pack
Genus Powder Pack - December 2018

Tattoo | Keegan Tattoo by Dappa

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Eyes | Erin by The Little Bat

Skin | Candy - Pale by Go&See for Powder Pack
Genus Powder Pack - December 2018

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | Valkyrie Breathing by Vilda & Phew

AO | Cool Girl by Voir

Location | Arranmore

You Might Also Like

0 comments