Autumn Vibes | Cheeky Pea & Short Leash

August 31, 2019

It's been a while since I did a purely decor post, but that is what I felt like today.  I mixed up this new set by Cheeky Pea with some items from Short Leash.  I am a big fan of cute and discrete adult items because I don't think it should be all black and red and in a different space to your home.  So here we have the little bit obvious but cute kitten bed, and this lovely human display cabinet!  Yes, this lovely thing is not for showing off Grandma's plate collection, but for showing off your most prized sub.  


Who loves to redecorate for the seasons?  I sure do, and with Halloween just around the corner, I have a hankering to redecorate our cabin and make it all spoopy.  These hanging lights with the leaves are by far my favourite thing from this set because they are so adorable and I love things like this.  Don't get me wrong, I like the other items as well but these are just so perfect for the season and I can see myself hanging them everywhere.


I have maybe 3 or 4 pet play beds now?  And every time Short Leash releases a new one I like it more than the last.  My favourite part about this one though is the stuffed fishy toy that is sat on teh blanket.  I would absolutly love if they released the stuffy on its own as a holdable item, it would be the cutest thing and I would love him and squish him forever.  I still have the unicorn stuffy on most days.


Anywho that is your lot for today.  I have a really busy week upcoming with my store and so I do not know if I will blog next week at all, we will see.

♥ Alex

The Scene

Kitten Bed & Accessories | Kitten's Bed & Bowls by Short Leash for Fetish Fair
Event runs: 17 August - 31 August 2019

Cabinet | Prized Possession Cabinet by Short Leash

Backdrop | Escape by Foxcity

Everything Else | Decker Natural Living Set by Cheeky Pea

You Might Also Like

0 comments