Pastel Dreams | Whore Couture & Skin Fair

March 08, 2019

Today's post is inspired by a post on Facebook actually where someone was asking about Pastel Goth fashion.  A great friend of mine Guen tagged me on cause I sometimes blog this time and so does she.  The thing with a lot of fashion, especially goth styles, is it's not what you wear but how you wear it.  It's the attitude behind it that really seals the deal.  Anyways, it inspired me to make this post, and wear some cute pink clothing and "goth it up".




Now oddly this whole thing was basically set around the pink and white decor.  I knew that these would be perfect and that if I mixed in some of my darker home and decor items I could make something cute and dark.  Admittedly, perhaps this whole thing is a little too much on the cute side.  I chose this outfit because the colours matched perfectly with the wings on the chair.  To "goth it up" I went with my pale skin which I have been wearing solidly for a few weeks now, added some of my favourite tattoos and some good old thick eyeliner.


I had a little trouble taking these pictures as I thought my avi looked just too angry.  I got the update for my head and have all the same problems I had before as if nothing has changed and I feel that the eyes look different, so when I get a chance I might have to go in and change my shape a bit.  I think they may be narrower than they were before?  I will have a play with it later and see if I can figure it out.  It may have been animations with the head doing it, I don't know.


So I hope you enjoy this post and try your own hand at taking some cute pastel clothing and turning them into a pastel goth look.
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Lady by Truth

Outfit & Boots | Katherine Outfit by Psycho Byts for Whore Couture
March 1st - March 31st 2019

Collar | The Lock Collar by Short Leash

Facial Piercings | Face Piercing Set 01 by Suicidal Unborn for Level Event
Feb 28th - March 28th 2019

Eyeshadow | Gina Eyeshadows by The Little Bat for Skin Fair
March 8th - March 24th 2019

Lashes | Blink by Go&See

Lipstick | AmCold - Light by Go&See

Tattoo | Keegan Tattoo by Dappa

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Eyes | Erin by The Little Bat

Skin | Candy - Pale by Go&See for Powder Pack
Genus December 2018 Pack

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | Nail Showcase V1 & V2 by Image Essentials for Designer Showcase
March 5th - March 28th 2019

Bed, Dresser & Lamp | Wire Birds Bed Set by Cheeky Pea

Stuffed Animal | Oh Deer Stuffy by Space Oddities for Bargain Babies
L$50 during March 1st - March 15th 2019

Tea Set | Tea Time Set by Space Oddities

Everything Else | Day Dreamer Gacha by Space Oddities for The Playroom
March 5th - March 31st 2019

You Might Also Like

0 comments