Not Good At Goodbyes | PocketShop

October 03, 2018

I have been putting off this post because it was hard for me to do.  In case you do not know, this is the final round of Pocketshop and PocketGacha.  October 5th marks the end of PocketEvents and I am not going to lie, I found the news rather upsetting.  So if you see anything you like from the events, this is your last call to grab them, once the 5th hits the plug will be pulled.


When the news was broke to us about the closure I took it rather hard.  Even as I type this I feel myself getting upset about it.  My journey with the company has been an amazing one, and it's very sad to see it close.  I remember waking up one day to a message inviting me to their blog team.  I couldn't believe it and I was so excited, I had a little dance to myself in RL because I was so happy.  Little did I know what I was being invited into.  I joined the group, I joined the Bloggers Discord, and I got to work.  However, it wasn't just work.


The Discord was active and chatty.  People inspiring each other, helping each other, collabing with each other and just generally laughing and joking around.  The staff were funny and always their fix things and help out.  As bloggers, we were looked after very well and support well as a team.  In time I made new friends, gained a lot of experience, and saw my blog grow with help and encouragement.  I have no doubt my blog would not be where it is today without the PocketEvents Team.


It breaks my heart to see it close as SL becomes over saturated with unoriginal events that offer nothing new and turn SL into almost nothing more than a shopping simulator.  I really do hope that the staff put their heads together and come up with something new and exciting for SL!  They work well together and I know they can do some amazing things.  I will miss the event, I will miss the team, I will miss the sense of community we built.  Goodbye PocketEvents :(

♥ Alex

The Look

Lingerie | Tracy Lingerie by Glitzz for PocketShop
Ends 5th October 2018

Shoes | Lotus Boots - Ebony by Justice
Gacha Common

Collar | Mine's O-Ring Collar by Short Leash
Comes with RLV Scripter versions and unscripted versions

Ring | Sweetheart Leash Holder Ring by Short Leash
RLV Scripted leash holder that is disguised as a ring

Makeup | Included with head HUD

Hair | Reyane by Truth
Group Gift - 350L Join Fee

Anatomy

Eyes | Starlet Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Head | Zoe by Vista

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Glory by Pumec

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene

Poses | Milena by BellePoses for PocketShop
Ends 5th October 2018

Posters | Apothecary Poster Set by The Little Bat @ Suicide Dollz
30th September - 13th October 2018

Fireplace | Occultis Hearth by Candle and Cauldron

Chair | Classic Contemporary Chair by Figure 8 for PocketShop
Ends 5th October 2018

Shelving | Naughty Hour by Kraftwork for PocketShop
Ends 5th October 2018

Cupboard | Closet of D by Fapple for PocketShop
Ends 5th October 2018

Cushion | Bistro Sub Poof by Fapple

You Might Also Like

0 comments