Girl, Wheres My Manwitch? | Salem & The Darkstyle Fair

October 04, 2018

I had a few titles that came to mind for this post, but this one was just too funny to not pick, haha.  I had a few that expressed my annoyance though, of people calling male witches something else than a witch.  A witch is a witch regardless of gender.  Having a weiner doesn't make you a wizard or a warlock, you are just a witch.  Does anyone else hey annoyed by that?  Witches practice Witchcraft, warlock's are witches who betrayed their coven or have turned to dark arts, and wizards tend to mix witchcraft and science by practicing things like alchemy and enchanting.  Everyone else get that?  Ok, now on with the post!


So I was dragged shopping, again, but fell in love with this jacket and harness by Gabriel.  I am quite the fan of their stuff as they often do fun and unique items, instead of the usual jeans and t-shirt.  Sammy actually saw this before me and teleported me over to it.  I think my reaction was something along the lines of "That's sexy AF".  I was actually going to wear something today that I had pre-planned but I wanted to share this first because I love it so much.


I added these pants and boots from Gild.  They actually come with a matching jacket, which I also have but thought they would work well with this one too.  For the scene, I went crazy with Candle and Cauldron items.  If you have ever seen any of my home/skybox tours then you know I have a lot of her stuff and use it all year round.  once I am finished this I need to replace our fireplace with this one and add the brooms to our front porch.  The pumpkins come in a few colour packs but I grabbed the black ones, because black is life, and I am more likely to use these ones year round then the orange ones.  There are white ones too which I may pick up as well, not sure yet.


So I think that is it?  I had my rant, I shared my stuff, and I had fun!  I wasn't actually planning on doing a blog post today but I just loved this outfit too much that I was dying to share it.  So I hope you like it as much as me.

♥ Alex

The Look

Jacket & Harness | Wizard Court & Harness by Gabriel for The Darkstyle Fair
1st October - 31st October 2018

Pants & Boots | Jockey Style Pants & Boots by Gild

Claw Marks | Claw Wounds by Izzie's for Salem
29th September - 31st October 2018

Tongue Piercings | Included with Head

Makeup & Facial Hair | Included on head HUD

Anatomy

Head | Gerard by Vista

Body | Gianni by Signature

Skin | Cain Skin - Oak by Lure

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses & Props | Attack, Bad Vibes & Darkness by Reve Obscura

Fireplace | Occultis Hearth by Candle and Cauldron

Brooms | Broom Parking by Candle and Cauldron

Cauldron | Hearthside Cauldrons by Candle and Cauldron

Pumpkins | Nox Pumpkin Patch by Candle and Cauldron

Sparkles | Floor Glowies by Dysfunctionality

You Might Also Like

0 comments