My Robot Fwend | Engine Room

September 28, 2020

Henlooooo!!!  It's another 'I put this look together a week ago but was too sick to blog it' kind of post, but I am luckily feeling much better after having a cluster headache attack that lasted 2 weeks.  I wish I was joking.  Anywho its time for some cyber kitty fun!  I know I had been doing looks for my cyber Bunny but after I went Neko for the last post I was just feeling it yah know?


This outfit I got what feels like forever ago and have never blogged.  I have worn it a few times though as it is super cute!  I love that with Matova clothes you can tint them to any colour you like.  This I tried to tint to match the nice pinky purely holo effect on Cubic Cherrys goggles and boots.  I know I know, I have blogged these boots quite a few times now, shhhh, finding cute shoes for guys is hard ok!  But Cubic Cherry usually has male and female sizes for their shoes so anyone can wear them.


The wires on the top half are a separate item from Cubura that has these glowies that go along the wires and a battery pack in the back that you can change how full it is.  Its a really cute way to tell the world that your energy battery is running low and you don't wanna talk.  It fits quite nicely over the Matova outfit but there is a little bit of clipping under the arms, but that's ok no ones really gonna notice that.


Anyways that's your lot!
♥ Alex

The Look

Outfit | Joxer Outfit by Matova
- Rigged for Gianni, Jake, Legacy M

Top/Wires | Arc Generator by Cubura
- Rigged for Gianni, Jake, Legacy M, V-Tech

Boots | Vesper Boots by Cubic Cherry
- Rigged for Male, Female & Unrigged

Hair | Chronos Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Goggles | Googlez Gacha by Cubic Cherry
- Unrigged

Shoulder Pet | Little Flappy by Hilted for Engine Room
- Event runs 20th September to 20th October 2020
- Animesh Pet

Collar | Puppy Love Collar by Short Leash
- Unrigged

Doggo Pet | Legacy Pupper Bot by Jian
- Unrigged

Knee Bandaids | Kawaii Boo Boos by Ladybird
- Omega Appliers & System Layers (BOM)

Human Ears | Mesh Ears - Pride by Andore
- Unrigged

Neko Ears | Neko Ears by Sweet Thing
- Bento Rigged

Neko Tail | Fluffy Neko Tail by Sweet Thing
- Bento Rigged

Eyes | Korin Eyes by Petrichor
- Mesh Eyes

Skin | Hayum Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Head | EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Meshbody M by Legacy

Shape | Homemade Shape


The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Works on most Bento Heads

Body Poses | Pet-ty by NyaGore

Backdrop | Blueshift Purple by Paleto

You Might Also Like

0 comments