Embrace The Darkness | Salem 2018

October 01, 2018

Its October and you know what that means.  It's spooky season!  And guys, it is my favourite time of year so you can bet my blog is going to be filled with darkness and oddness for the next five to six weeks.  Seriously, it will.  I love Halloween, I love darkness, I love the clothes in RL that come out this time of year, Autumn is my favourite season.  It is about the only time of year I look normal because I blend in with everyone else, haha.


My look for this post is mainly featuring items from Salem.  Sammy and I went yesterday and she bought me a bunch of stuff that I will be showing you guys over the next few weeks.  I enjoy events like Salem, as they are annual and designers apply months in advance giving them plenty of time to prepare and make something amazing.  So the quality is always top notch, and most people are bang on theme.  There was a lot of decor at the event that we both enjoyed very much and if I won the lottery you can bet I would have bought it all.


Today I am also wearing a new head.  Yes, I seem to be building up a collection of these.  For my male self I have the Vista Gerald head and to me, the animations are the best.  It's something that really attracted me to the head, as well as the price tag.  The Vista heads are just 2,000L which is a steal.  Anyways, after that, I figured I would demo the female head and see if it was as good.  I had seen on Facebook people saying that they didn't like the head so I never tried it before.  After demoing I wondered why I ever paid attention to other people without trying it for myself because I fell in love.  I feel like I still look like Astara, but a more refined and grown-up Astara.


For the scene, I went for something simple.  I messed around with windlights and artificial lights, and that was about it.  I hope you guys enjoyed this and like the new head.

♥ Alex

Look

Dress | Magical AF Princess Dress by Dirty Princess @ Salem
29th September - 31st October 2018

Shoes | Lilith Heels & Stockings by Eudora3DSalem
29th September - 31st October 2018

Book | Tome Book by AsteroidBox

Eyeshadow | Bunny by Izzie's

Lipstick | Included with head

Hair | Murder Of Crows by Spellbound
Discount Hair - Available in Old Hair section - All Fatpacks 199L

Anatomy

Eyes | Starlet Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Head | Zoe by Vista

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Glory by Pumec

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene

Poses | Tzuyu by NamiiChu
Book animations override the arm animations in poses

Lights | Baphomet & Gutter Mage Neon Lights by Candle and Cauldron

Sparkles | Floor Glowies by Dysfunctionality

You Might Also Like

0 comments