I Shall Rise Again | Happy 200th Post!

September 26, 2018

So, as the title says, this is my 200th post!  I have learned so much and gained so many amazing opportunities since I began blogging in Second Life.  It has been filled with its ups and down for me, but I am so excited for the start of the Halloween season.  It is my favourite time of year, and I can't wait to get my hands on all the Halloween goodies.  So, hopefully, that helps cheer me up!  Which is maybe why today I felt like blogging in a weird way.  I hope you like it.


I haven't really been feeling myself, and that probably shows as I rarely make videos anymore and I have blogging less.  It is nothing imparticular, but lots of small things that are just building up, and coupled with being sick has put me on a bit of a downer for the last week.  We all have our rough patches, so this is just one of mine.  I am genuinely excited for Halloween, and I will be blogging for 2 Halloween events this year so my inventory is going to be full of wonderful things that will put a huge smile on my face and ignite my blogging bug.


Cureless gave out this incredible group gift for this month which is this dress/corset thing and It really got me excited and into character as it were.  It has really sparked my imagination and I spend a good chunk of time trying to make this post perfect.  It comes with a colour HUD with plenty of options and parts to colour which can make for some really unique looks.  These shoes by Moda I think go perfectly with it.  There are actually 3 shoes in this style, this is the platform ones, I also have the regular heels and there are flats too which I don't have yet.  They also have loads of colours and sections to colour so they work for a look of looks.


The scene is actually what took me the most time to set up.  It was hard to add in some extra details without it looking like I was surrounded by wedding flowers.  So eventually I just went into my landscaping folder and picked items from there to decorate with.  Because originally I have roses everywhere in pots and in heart shapes and it just didn't give the right look for this. 

So I hope you liked this.  It has really helped cheer me up a bit today!

♥Alex

The Look

Dress | Cadavre Exquis by Cureless
(Group Gift - 99L Join Fee)

Panties | Alexia Velvet Lingerie by Sn@tch

Shoes | Rosalina Platforms by Moda

Headband | Headband of Spikes and Roses by Saga

Choker | Aren Jewelry Set by Plastik

Rings | Sorceress Set by Pretty Mess & Nova

Nails | Crystal Nails by Artifical Hallucination

Eyeshadow & Lashes | Ethereal Lashes by Rainbow Sundae @ Harajuku 
(Opens 20th September 2018)

Lipstick | Get Lippy by Rainbow Sundae

Hair | Teanna by Truth
(Group Gift - 350L Join Fee)

Anatomy

Eyes | Included with Skin

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Elvenne Skin - Alabarus by Plastik

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene

Poses & Props | Beginning and Angel by Reve Obscura

Headshot Pose | Included with Coffin

Coffin | Open Coffin by Lore

Grave | Complete Cemetery by Lore

Bushes | Twinkling Flower Bush by Dysfuntionality

Ivy | Twinkling Ivy by Dysfuntionality

You Might Also Like

0 comments