Cute and Creepy | Femboy Hunt & Salem

September 23, 2018

So, this post really changed.  When I started planning this, it was all red and had a bunch of dildos and handcuffs in the background.  I will share that some other time.  Instead, this post got cute and creepified!  I am in a weird mood alright, haha.  So I hope you like this.


Everything changed because of Sammy's outfit.  It was too cute and adorable to not share.  It is a part of The Saturday Sale and will be on sale all week because QE Design is nice like that.  I ended up having to change my shirt and hat colour to match, which was pretty easy as the shirt comes in many colours if you buy the fatpack, and the hat has a colour tint wheel.  So I just made it grey on the texture HUD and tinted it.


I had to completely redo the scene and started off with using these lovely wall candles and chair by Plastik.  They are very my style as I am sure you guys are used to by now, and I just started adding other bits and pieces from my favourite stores.  Is anyone fed up with seeing this table yet?  I hope not, because I use it all the time and don't plan on stopping now!  I have 2 of them rezzed at home and one in my store, that's how much I love it, haha.


To top things off, the icing on the cake, we used some accessories from The Femboy Hunt.  Sammy has actually used these piercings a lot, can't think why.  I have also been wearing these cute star and moon face tats by Rainbow Sundae for... I think 2 or 3 weeks now?  I haven't taken them off since I bought them.

I hope you like this post!  And if would like to see what Sammy is wearing then head on over to her post here for her credits!

Look

Top | Jonathan Shirt by Justice

Jeans | Gary Rolled Jeans by Legal Insanity

Shoes | Street Hi-Tops by Sn@tch

Piercings | Cross Piercing Set by Astara for Femboy Hunt
(1st September - 30th September 2018)

Bracelet | Cerie Beaded Jelly Bracelet by Epicine for Femboy Hunt
(1st September - 30th September 2018)

Body Tattoo | Maison Tattoo by Dappa

Face Tattoo | Celestial Face Tatts by Rainbow Sundae

Makeup & Facial Hair | Included on head HUD

Hair | Sergio Hat & Hair by Modulus

Anatomy

Eyes | Parker Eyes by The Little Bat for Hipster Mens Event
(23rd September - 20th October 2018)

Head | Gerard by Vista

Body | Gianni by Signature

Skin | Cain Skin - Oak by Lure

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene

Alex's Poses | Group Gift by Wrong
(Free To Join)

Sammy's Poses | Mandarin by NamiiChu

Candles | Rashka Candle Holder by Plastik @ The Fantasy Collective
(September 2018 Round)

Poster | Pastel Poster Set V1 by The Little Bat

Chair | Coffe Couch by Plastik @ Salem
(Starts 29th September - 31st October 2018)

Table | Luna COnsole Table by Candle and Cauldron

Table Decor | Daynale Incense - Bad WItch by Plastik

Rugs | Ghostie Bat Rug Set by The Little Bat

Sparkles | Floor Glowies by Dysfuntionality

You Might Also Like

0 comments