Feelin' Frosty | WLRP & The Arcade

September 08, 2020

Evening all! I have this icey inspired look today. I dunno why but when I put on this cool vines and roses outfit from Petrichor I just wanted to do like an ice Prince thing. My mind works in mysterious ways, it's just the vibe I got though and I ran with it.


To complement the outfit I have these awesome boots by N-core. They also come in another version that isn't such a dramatic platform. I love the gradient style of them up the legs so I might end up going back to buy the other style. I mean I knew I would like them otherwise I wouldn't have bought them but I didn't expect to like them quite this much. They may well be my go-to for fantasy looks like this for a while.


I needed to of course add some more frostiness to the look to really finish it off and my lovely friend who owns Unstable must have read my mind because she sent me this tattoo and it was PERFECT. Like, exactly what I needed. I already had the Ice Queen make up from Rainbow Sundae but I needed something for the body to finish it off and this was just chefs kiss. Plus adding a staff always helps.


So that's it! Enjoy!
♥ Alex


The Look

Outfit & Horns | Aranathaema Gacha by Petrichor for The Arcade
- Event runs 1st September to 30th September 2020
- Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya, Legacy F, V-Tech


Boots | Lexi by N-core
- Rigged for Freya, Isis, Legacy F, Maitreya

Collar | Veritas Collar by Cureless
- Unrigged

Staff | Lunaveina Staff by Petrichor
- Unrigged & Animated

EyeMakeup & Blush | Ice Queen Gacha by Rainbow Sundae
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka, Omega

Lipstick | Makeup Lip Tint 3 by Petit Chambre
- Appliers for 6DOO & Catwa

Tattoo | Frost Bite Shine by Unstable
- Appliers for Maitreya, Slink, Omega & System Layers (BOM)

Hair | Azren Hair by RavenBell
- Unrigged

Ears | Bento Elf Ears by Astara for We Love Roleplay
- Event runs 4th September to 30th September 2020
- Rigged in 3 sizes


Eyes | Frostbite Eyes by Unstable
- Appliers for Catwa, Omega & Mesh Eyes

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
- Maitreya Body Required

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Princess by Stardust

Location | Luanes Magical World

You Might Also Like

0 comments