I Stole His Soul | KINK Box & Happy Weekend

August 28, 2020

Heh hem!  Excuse me but this dress is for guys... yea... rigged for MANS!  Grrr look at my manly bicep and fear me.  Am so scary!... anyways yes this is for guys, sorry ladies usually when I blog things like this they are unisex but this one is just for us boys and I LOVE it.  It also has some cool matching armband thingies but I wanted to show off my super-duper manly arms oki?  Jeez.


On a lighter note I have pizza because I am legitimately in too much pain to stand long enough to cook enough.  So there is that.  I shall have to save some for tomorrow so I also do not have to cook.  That will for sure make my day a lot easier.  I do have a project I need to finish up though. 


Anywho, I did start out with this being cute but like, I do not at all feel cute right now.  I just wanna scream and cry and eat a pint of ice cream.  I, however, cannot and have many deadlines to meet so I just have to slap myself to stay away and get on with it.  It's not a fun time, but welcome to my life.


Anyways that is it, enjoy!
♥ Alex

The Look

Dress | Latex KINK Top & Arm Strap by 4Bidden
- Rigged for Gianni, Jake, LegacyM

Stockings | Justinia Stockings by Alaskametro
- Omega Appliers & System Layers (BOM)

Boots | Morgan Boots by AsteroidBox
- Rigged for Alice, Freya, Jake, Gianni, Legacy M&F, Maitreya, Slink F, Unrigged

Gloves | Laced Gloves by Beauty Of Darkness
- Omega Appliers & System Layers (BOM)

Horns | Vinisa Horns by Plastik
- Unrigged

Bindi | The Darkness Bindi by Astara
- Unrigged

EyeMakeup | The Goddess by Dotty's Secret
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka, Omega & System Layers (BOM)

Lipstick | Dazzle Me Lipsticks - Haunted by Pink Fuel
- Appliers for AK, Catwa, Genus, LAQ, Lelutka, Logo, Omega & System Layers

Hair | Shay Hair by Sintiklia
- 60L for Happy Weekend 28th August to 30th August 2020
- Male and Female Sizes

Ears | Ilvanya Elf Ears by Logo
- Rigged and fit most heads

Eyes | Demons/Angels by Unstable
- Appliers for Catwa, Omega + Mesh Eyes

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Detached by Foxcity

Backdrop | Catacomb by Anxiety
- Avilable in the Goodbye Neon special deal

You Might Also Like

0 comments