High Tech Banana | Kustom9

August 26, 2020

Wee oki this outfit was super fun to put together!  When I grabbed this outfit by Thirst I had NO idea it had this fabulous rainbow shiny texture option.  This is the colour options called "Pop" so if you are trying to find this single colour that's what it is called.  When I opened it I squealed I was so excited cause its rainboooow!  Weeeeee!


The set also has a bottom option but I didn't feel that it suited my style so I grabbed these cute undies from Matova with the rainbow waistband and they match so well.  There is also actually a few better texture options on these AsteroidBox boots to match the jacket, but, banana socks.  I had to have the banana socks, sorry not sorry.


A couple of fun accessories by Cubic Cherry and NeverWish also helps top off a colour look am I right?  The collar has a bunch of fun bright holo's to pick from, and the glasses have a few bright neony colour options.  I love them both very much!


So that's it, enjoy!
♥ Alex

The Look

Top & Jacket | T3ch Armor by Thirst
- Rigged for Jake & LegacyM

Undies | Kramer Briefs by Matova
- Rigged for Gianni, Jake, LegacyM

Kneepads | Mashy Knee Pads by Cubura
- Rigged for Jake, LegacyM, Gianni, Maitreya

Boots | Spencer Boots by AsteroidBox for Kustom9
- Event runs 15th August to 10th September 2020
- Rigged for Freya, Jake, LegacyM&F, Maitreya, Alice, Gianni, SlinkF, Unrigged

Glasses | Aftermath Shades by Cubic Cherry
- Unrigged

Collar | Caro Collar by NeverWish
- Unrigged

Makeup | Tropical Eyeshadow by Psycho:Byts
- Appliers for Genus, Catwa, Lelutka, Omega

Hair | Azren Hair by RavenBell
- Unrigged

Ears | Ilvanya Elf Ears by Logo
- Rigged and fit most heads

Eyes | Reprogram Collection by Gloom
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka, Mesh Eyes & System Eyes (BOM)

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses & Skateboard | Sk8girl by Foxcity

Backdrop | Cyber Ultimate by Paleto

You Might Also Like

0 comments