Not So Mellow Yellow | Cyber Fair & Group Gift

August 31, 2020

I am never, EVER, blogging yellow again.  I thought this was a good idea at the time... but oh my god to edit it?!  No... hell no.  Never again.  Anyways this yellow cyber bunny butt is gonna stop complaining and finally enjoy the fact I never have to edit yellow again!.. just give it a few months and I will forget and we will be right back here again, just you watch.


So we have a group gift here, this cute thong is a good staple to everyone's wardrobe by TwoSided.  Everyones?  Yes, because it includes male and female sizes.  Woo!  Plus this top by Cubura has male sizes and V-Tech so my V-Tech friends this is another one for us, yay!  I added a bunch of fun accessories, most are glowy, and this tattoo I wear for a lot of my cyber bunny looks.


The reason this is yellow is I kind of blame this on the hair.  I was just feeling it at the time and thought, woo lets go with yellow.  This is the Dystopia texture pack of this hair by Raven Bell and usually, you can only buy these packs at certain times of year.  I am pretty sure I get most of my Dystopia packs from Humpday Sale and events like that.  So keep your eyes peeled.


Anyways that's your lot, hope you enjoy this weird dive into my mind.
♥ Alex

The Look

Top | Svebor Vest by Cubura
- Rigged for Jake, LegacyM, Gianni, V-Tech

Undies | Thong Sunny by TwoSided
- Group Gift!!!
- Rigged for Jake, Freya, Isis, Legacy M&P, Maitreya, Gianni, Hourglass

Boots | Thigh High Stompers by Hazel for Warehouse Sale
- Event runs 23rd August to 16th September 2020
- Rigged for Maitreya, LegacyF

Arms | Ekion Arm Augments by Cubic Cherry
- Rigged for Geralt, Gianni, Jake, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass & M

Collar | Tech Collar by Neverwish
- Unrigged

Drones | EmoTech Drone by Astara for Cyber Fair
- Event runs 3rd September to 23rd September 2020

EyeMakeup | Piper Eyeliners by Psycho:Byts
- Appliers for Catwa, Lelutka, Omega & System Layers (BOM)

Lipstick | Dazzle Me Lipsticks - Haunted by Pink Fuel
- Appliers for AK, Catwa, Genus, LAQ, Lelutka, Logo, Omega & System Layers

Tattoo | Animatronix Shine + Tattoo by This Is Wrong
- Appliers for Omega, Legacy, Catwa and System Layers (BOM)

Hair | Zylith by Raven Bell
- Rigged male & female sizes

Bunny Ears | Cotton Usagi by Aii
- Bento Rigged

Tail | Nara Tail by Sweet Thing
- Bento Rigged

Human Ears | Pride Mesh Ears by Andore
- Unrigged

Eyes | Demons/Angels by Unstable
- Appliers for Catwa, Omega + Mesh Eyes

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
- Maitreya Body Required

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Devilish by Foxcity

Backdrop | Cyberpunk Room Backdrop by Florix

You Might Also Like

0 comments