Busy Bee | Kustom9

May 22, 2020

Evening all!  I dunno why but I am just obsessed with flowery things lately.  My Bunself seems to love them... even if I am not a bunny for this one.  I dunno, I am just super into everything flowery at the moment, it's cute though.  And bees, weirdly obsessed with all things bee aswell.  So enjoy I guess?


This outfit is a cute little combo I put together bu Cubura and TwoSided.  Their items go real nice together as they have very similar colour pallettes.  These shorts are meant to be swim shorts but I thought they looked cute as just everyday shorts.  And of course I had to add a crop top because I am Team Crop Top!  All the crop tops!  Give them to me!


These sneakers are also one of my new favs.  I splurged on the fatpack because they are just so adorable and unique. They do come with a few cute colours and are just so pretty.  They are available at Kustom9 aswell as this adorable animesh bee who is just the cutest little thing!  He flies beside you and floats around and has cute little flappy wings and ugh I just love him!  He is so worth it.


Anyways that's your lot!
♥ Alex

The Look

Top | Orlando Crop Top by TwoSided
- Rigged for Jake, Legacy M, Gianni, V-Tech

Shorts | Orrec Swim Trunks by Cubura
- Rigged for Jake, Legacy M, Enzo, Gianni, Maitreya

Shoes | Wildflower Sneakers by Dust Bunny & Consignment for Kustom9
- Event runs 10th May - 15th June 2020
- Rigged for Maitreya, Slink + Unrigged

Flowers | Daisy Crown & Mouth by Tentacio
- Unrigged

Bee | Animesh Bee Companion by MishMish for Kustom9
- Event runs 10th May - 15th June 2020
- Animesh

Collar | Kit's Collar by Short Leash for Enchantment
- Event runs 9 May - 31 May 2020
- Unrigged

Eyes | Walkers Collection by Gloom
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka + Mesh Eyes

Ears | Ilvanya Elf Ears by Logo
- Rigged and fit most heads

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Poses & Holdable Props | Spring Day by Focus Poses

Flowers | Elanor Grass by Love

You Might Also Like

0 comments