Early Night | Enchantment, Phases & More

May 17, 2020

Whew ok so last night was The Stay at Home Club's first party and it was to celebrate Eurovision since it was canceled this year.  For those of you that don't know Eurovision is one of my favourite events of the year so I was very sad it was canceled, although it is totally understandable.  So we did our own little party in collaboration with Club Havoc!  Thank you to everyone that came, but I am exhausted today from it.


This outfit is honestly just a cute little thing I put together and figured I would blog it.  I bought the top as soon as I saw it because I just NEEDED it.  Its made very well, the textures are really nice and because it's in the Noche Essentials range it's rather cheap for the Fatpack too.  Noche and Cubura items always go good together for me because their pinks are very similar and so match well.  This cute little thong just went really nice with the netting.  And some nice shiny platform boots too that come in male and female sizes from Cubic Cherry.  Yay for unisex items!


All the pink of course goes lovely with this bedroom set by Star Sugar.  Lots of the decor comes in pink and blue options but I went with all the pink of course.  As soon as I saw the plush Kitsune I needed it, and it also comes with a larger version that is a chair!  Very cute indeed. 


So that's your lot, I am gonna have an early night I am so tired!
♥ Alex

The Look

Top | Nick Mesh Crop Essentials by Noche for Equal10
- Event runs 11 May - 5 June 2020
- Rigged for Gianni, Jake, Legacy M

Undies | Mile Thong by Cubura for Phases
- Event runs 10 May - 2 June 2020
- Rigged for Jake, Legacy M, Maitreya, Gianni

Stockings | Adorable Fishnet Stockings by Sn@tch
- Appliers for Omega + System Layers (BOM)

Boots | Vesper Boots by Cubic Cherry for The Mens Department
- Event runs 5 May - 30 May 2020
- Rigged for Men and Women + Unrigged

Ears | Cotton Usagi by Aii
- Bento rigged and animated

Collar | Kit's Collar by Short Leash for Enchantment
- Event runs 9 May - 31 May 2020
- Unrigged

Eyes | Walkers Collection by Gloom
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka + Mesh Eyes

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Poses | Bad Kitty by Foxcity

Furniture & Decor | Kitsune Gacha by Star Sugar for Enchantment
- Event runs 9 May - 31 May 2020

Background | Neighborhood by Foxcity

You Might Also Like

0 comments