Victor's Secret Angel | Men Only Monthly

November 23, 2019

Because what better way to cheer yourself up than to throw on your favourite thigh-high boots and collar, right?  And of course throw on some kind of underwear for these blog pictures, but otherwise screw the undies, am I right?  Some time has passed and after a decent night's sleep for the first time in a while, I can see things a lot more clearly and its time to jump back on the horse so to speak.  So here's to better times ahead!


Do you know what the hardest part of finishing off this look was?  Finding hair.  There is such a lack of male hairs and they usually are not the style I want so my choices are very limited.  I bet at this point it looks like I blog for Raven with the amount of their hairs I have.  I may well have them all in all honesty because they are one of the few hair stores where they will always fit one of my styles.  Even when their hair is rigged it usually comes in male and female sizes so I can always make it work.  I wish we had more people like that!


The scene for this is made up of... things I may or may not use in my new playroom.  I don't know.  I like the cutesy dirty stuff ok if you have not figured that out already then I don't know what to tell you.  I am a sweet and innocent angel though, I swear its true, that's why my collar says Baby Boy.  I am just a sweet little baby angel.


Anyways that is your lot for today.  Have a great weekend everyone!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Hellion Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Top | None :O :P

Bottom | Mikle Thong by Cubura for Romp
- 11th November - 25th November 2019
- Rigged for Legacy M, Maitreya, Jake, Gianni

Boots | Shae Thigh High Boots - Holo by Riot
- Rigged for Adam, Jake, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy M & F, Maitreya, Male Slink, Physique, Signature, Venus

Collar | Sugar's Collar by Short Leash
- Unrigged

Halo | Neon Halo Headband by #hashbang
- Unrigged

Wings | Sylph Wings by Caboodle
- Unrigged

Blush | Sweet Galaxy Blush by Rainbow Sundae
- Appliers for Catwa, LAQ, Lelutka, Omega

Ears | Ilvanya Elf Ears by Logo
- Rigged and fit most heads

Eyes | Glare Collection by Gloom for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th November - 15th December 2019
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka & Mesh Eyes

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Head Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Body Skin | Toned Body - Lights by Flesh
- Appliers for Legacy

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Loner & Body Language by Foxcity

Backdrop | #DressingRoom Pink by Foxcity

Toy Rack | Sadistic Pleasures Toy Rack by Short Leash for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th November - 15th December 2019

Toy Shelf | October Group Gift by Short Leash

Cushion | Mine's Cushion by Short Leash

Leash Stand | Sugar's Leash post by Short Leash

You Might Also Like

0 comments