Candy Quicky | Arcade & Men Only Monthly

December 07, 2019

Not much to say about this one really... was just in a mood last night and fancied having some fun with this.  I have had this outfit for a little while now and have been having a lot of fun with it.  The underwear is actually removable and I have been wearing BOM women's undies with them which look super cute.  However one day I forgot and walked into a store with no undies on, and because I use a female skin it has lady parts... so yeah that was fun.


These candy Bars are really funny and I have been having a lot of fun with them.  They gave me a right laugh and I just had to share them with you all.  They are a fun little thing and great item to have on your coffee table.  It will sure get your friends talking.  


I tried to do a more masculine scene with this to really go with the outfit, but you know what I was not feeling it.  I just wanted to be pink and cute and be a soft boy.  It's been a real mood lately so expect to see more of it.  I have a few other slightly scantily clad blogs planned.  I bought some cute waist high shorts with a bow on the butt from Saturday Sale that I will try and show you guys as soon as I can.  I have an idea for the whole post.


Anyways that's ya lot for today, enjoy!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Jay Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Outfit | Sniper Set by Cubura for The Arcade
- Event runs 1st Dec - 31st Dec 2019
- Rigged for Jake, Gianni, Legacy M

Collar | Princess Collar by Cae
- Unrigged, RLV Scripted

Body Blush | Sky lover by The White Crow
- Appliers for Omega, Maitreya, Slink & System Layers

Ears | Ilvanya Elf Ears by Logo
- Rigged and fit most heads

Eyes | Glare Collection by Gloom for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th November - 15th December 2019
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka & Mesh Eyes

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Just Psycho by Foxcity
- 7 Poses + Mirrors

Bed & Stairs | House Bed by Star Sugar for Afterglow
- Event runs 16th Nov - 6th Dec 2019

Candy | Sex Candy Box by Star Sugar
- Rezzable box, click to receive holdable candy

Unicorn lights & Clock | Moon + Unicorn Lights + Alarm Clock by Star Sugar

Bags | Sniper Set by Cubura for The Arcade
- Event runs 1st Dec - 31st Dec 2019
- Holdable bag with animations

Lamp | Bunny Table Lamp by Half Deer

Plants | Monstera Deliciosa by Half Deer

Rug | Grass Rug by Half Deer

You Might Also Like

0 comments