Sad Boys Club | Men Only Monthly

November 19, 2019

All around me are familiar face *sad piano noises*.  Its been an odd day for me and I am expressing my sad boy vibes by the way of blogging.  I had zero idea of what I wanted to do for this because I have no motivation or will, but in my quest for a comfy hoodie I stumbled across this sad boy hoodie and the inspiration came to me.  What better thing to swear as I gorge on ice cream and cry to myself while listening to sad music, eh?  Ok, maybe I just need a good slap to my senses.


To complete my sad boy vibes I put on these glitter tears which also come with mesh water for eyes and they sparkle.  I do love a good sparkle!  Come comfy shorts helped complete my outfit, and to make the scene just perfect I needed a sad teddy and some comfort food.  I think it came out well in the end.


I could really go a tub of ice cream in real life right now TBH, but its 11pm and I don't think it is a good idea.  Maybe tomorrow though I will get some.  Cookie dough or fudge brownie is the question?  I am thinking probably cookie dough because the extra sugar is needed.  I have not been sleeping well, and when I do sleep it is plagued with nightmares.  I am really not a happy boy.


So now I made you all depressed, you can go look at the credits and go shopping to make yourself feel better!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Erin Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Top | Danny Crop Hoodie by Cosmic Dust
- Rigged for Gianni, Jake

Bottom | Gabriel Boxers by Cubura for Tannenbaum
- Event opens 23rd November 2019
- Rigged for Legacy M, Maitreya, Enzo, Gianni

Collar | The Lock Collar by Short Leash
- Unrigged

Tears | Magic Tears by Pity Party
- Omega Appliers & unrigged mesh water for eyes

Ears | Ilvanya Elf Ears by Logo
- Rigged and fit most heads

Eyes | Glare Collection by Gloom for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th November - 15th December 2019
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka & Mesh Eyes

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Head Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Body Skin | Toned Body - Lights by Flesh
- Appliers for Legacy

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Blow Smoke II by WetCat for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th November - 15th December 2019
- 5 poses + variations & cigarette

Backdrop | Lake Cabin by Foxcity

Mirror | Seiyan Mirrors by Plastik

Seat | Princess's Pouf by Short Leash for Sad November
- Event runs 6th November - 30th November 2019

Teddys | Funny Bunny Gacha by Star Sugar

Food | Treat Yoself by Vespertine

You Might Also Like

0 comments