Howdy | Men Only Monthly & The Mens Department

November 13, 2019

Howdy Partners!  It is a horribly rainy and dark day here in Scotland, but luckily in Second Life we can make the weather anything we like.  Today's post is brought to you by:  I saw someone with this vest in pink which I loved and thought I could do something super cute with.  So I got it, put it on, and I loved the brown furr colour that it came in.  So I ran with that instead of going all pink.  In fact, I have not even touched the HUD, because I just loved the look of this brown on my avatar and once I teamed it up with these leather pants the idea was set.  I wanted to be a cowboy baby!


My hunt to finish this look actually did not take long at all.  I already had these awesome boots which I do often wear and then I just needed a hat.  This hair by lock and Tift was perfect and very cheap.  I was torn between 2 colour packs and I was trying to decide which I wanted.  So I decided to look at the fatpack price just out of curiosity and it was only 399L for the fatpack.  How awesome is that?  It would have actually cost me more to get the 2 packs that I wanted, so the fatpack price was a steal!  I will defo be going back to look more at their hairs because that price for a fatpack is amazing.


Now, every cowboy needs a trusty steed, right?  Well, mine may have a little growing to do, but this little cutie is an animesh pet that you can win in a gacha for just 50L a pull.  He is so cute, there is also another colour of him as a pet, and both colours as full wearable avatars!  I actually have this pony avatar as well and it is so low in complexity that it makes a great shopping avatar at really busy places.  Very much helps lower your lag impact.


And that is about it really, added this axe to my back because a friend of mine said the look reminded them of Carl from The Walking Dead, so I figured the addition of the axe would be kind of funny.
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Jesse by Lock&Tuft
- Unrigged, includes male & female versions

Top | Fur Vest by Cubura for The Men Jail
- Event runs 8th November - 28th November 2019
- Rigged for Jake, Gianni, V-Tech, Legacy

Bottom | Havoc Leather Pants by L&B for The Mens Department
- Event runs 5th November - 30th November 2019
- Rigged for Jake, Geralt, Gianni, Slink M

Boots | Alex Boots by Equal
- Rigged for Jake, Exmachina, Legacy M&F, Maitreya, Gianni, Geralt, Slink M&F & Unrigged

Pony | Winter Fields Gacha by Hilted for Enchantment
- Event runs 9th November - 2nd December 2019
- Animesh wearable pet

Axe | Jason Axe by Noir for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th October - 15th November 2019
- Rigged for Jake, Gianni

Ears | Gebo by Andore
- Unrigged

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Head Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Body Skin | Toned Body - Lights by Flesh
- Appliers for Legacy

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Breathing AO Stand Pack 1 & 2 by Navajo for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th October - 15th November 2019
- Pose is mostly static but ha a slight breathing animation

Location | Camp Twin Peaks @ Short Leash

You Might Also Like

0 comments