Panda Time | Men Only Monthly & Gacha Garden

November 11, 2019

Evening all!  I am finally getting this blog post together.  I have been so dang tired, but enjoying some time away from SL to play Planet Zoo!  I had such a crazy October and it was nice to have a little bit of time off, but now it's back to the SL grind.  I am actually wearing my outfit for my next post already because it just kind of happened and made me laugh.  So keep your eyes peeled for that in the next few days.


Yep, it's more pink, sue me!  This is one of my favourite hoodies and I teamed it with these joggers that are at Men Only Monthly and threw on these super cute slippers.  Luckily the slippers have an unrigged version, so super easy to fit on male bodies!  I also wanted to wear the slippers because I got this mega cute puppet that is animesh animated and is so dang cute.  I have been wearing him for about a week because he is just too cute haha.


As I type this I am at a live performance of my very talented friend Emma Ness who has the voice of an angel.  She has a magical voice but today she decided to go abit more into operatic songs and my jaw is on the damn floor.  If you want to find out when she is performing and have a listen then check out her website here:  Emma Ness


Anywho that is your lot.  I will carry on listening to this wonderful performance and pump this out on social media xD
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Jay Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Top | Hideki Hoodie by Riot
- Rigged for Adam, Jake, Gianni, Slink M

Bottom | Drake Pants by MGmen's for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th October - 15th November 2019
- Rigged for Jake, Geralt, Gianni, TMP

Slippers | Beary Cozy Slippers by Reign
- Rigged for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink F & Unrigged

Puppet | Teddy Puppet Animesh Limited Edition by SEmotion for Gacha Garden
- Event runs 4th November to (No end date listed anywhere) 2019
- Animesh

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Head Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Body Skin | Toned Body - Lights by Flesh
- Appliers for Legacy

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Momo by Ondu
- 6 poses

Pictures | Cakeday Frames by Plastik

TV | BunO'Vision by Inner Demons

Mat | Play Mat by Star Sugar

Books | Pastel Spellbook by Star Sugar

Light Switch | Little Light Switches by Star Sugar

Everything Else | 123 Gacha by Star Sugar & Lagom for Gacha Garden
- Event runs 4th November to (No end date listed anywhere) 2019

You Might Also Like

0 comments