Sexy Cross-Dressing Jason | Man Cave & Trick Or Treat Lane

October 30, 2019

This outfit was a very random throw together that just kind of worked and I loved.  I was gearing up for a family Halloween party and this was my random creation.  Ever since I been wandering around in this get-up, including bloody footprints that appear behind me and make squelchy noises.  It freaked out one of my friends last night as she was wondering what on earth that sounds was she was hearing.


Anyways this crazy outfit is mostly brought together by these awesome gacha items by Psycho Byts.  Its a full accessories gacha so completely unisex and it has a fun range of items.  There is also a Gravestone backpack which you cannot see in the pictures but I been wearing that aswell.


This outfit is also a new fav of mine.  The top comes for V-Tech which is a yay!  Also, the materials on this outfit is to die for.  You can see my lighting reflecting off it and it's just yum yum yum.  And of course, I have to cover myself in blood to complete the look.  Oh, and what you can't see is I have been using the Drunk AO by Tuty to stumble around as I walk which makes it all just that little bit more menacing.


Anyway thats your lot.  I am feeling very under the weather so I just want to go to sleep after this.  I won't though, will chill for a while probably and play some games.  Anyways that's me off byeeeee.
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Zylith Hair by Raven Bell for Okinawa
- Event runs 1st October - 31st October 2019
- Rigged in a few male and female sizes

Top | Harlie Bralette - Bloody by Stories & Co
- Rigged for Freya, Maitreya, Hourglass, Hourglass Petite, V-Tech

Bottom | Harlie High Waist Panties by Stories & Co
- Rigged for Freya, Maitreya, Hourglass

Boots | Garter Platform Sneakers by AsteroidBox
- Rigged for Maitreya

Collar | Aphrodite Collar by AsteroidBox
- Unrigged

Ankle Hands | Zombie Grabber by Hilted for Trick Or Treat Lane
- Event runs 4th October - 1st November 2019
- Unrigged

Other Accessories | Zombie Killer Gacha by Psycho Byts
- Unrigged

Blood | Face and Body Blood and Wounds by Izzie's
- Appliers for Bellaza, Catwa, Lelutka, Logo, Maitreya, Slink, Omega

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
- Maitreya Body Required

Skin | Anesthesia Skin - Beige by Cureless
- Appliers for Catwa, Maitreya & Omega

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Stairs Standing by Foxcity
- 7 Poses + Mirrors

Footprints | Bloody Footprints Walker by Albion and Loco

Backdrop | Halloween Mood Backdrops Gacha by The Bearded Guy for Man Cave
- Event runs 17th October - 10th November 2019

You Might Also Like

0 comments