Not Just For Girls | The Crystal Heart Festival

July 02, 2019

Good afternoon.  It is a disgustingly humid day here in Scotland and I hate it.  I want this weather to go and die already.  Anywho, today I present to you"Mailor Moon", a male and extra fabulous version of Sailor Moon.  As soon as I set my eyes on this male rigged outfit in the Sailor Moon theme I literally did not stop talking about it for days until I could get it.  I was so excited, and not only did I get this from The Crystal Heart Festival but I found a few other hairs and clothing items that are for males or are unisex.  I was really happy about that and I am hoping to showcase more of what I got over the next couple weeks.


This outfit is rigged for Signature Geralt, but I got it to fit on my Kuroo body!  The shoulder area is a little too big, but I would rather that then skin poking through that I can't alpha out.  That's the great thing about male bodies as often things work on multiple bodies as there are no different sizes boobs to worry about.  And ladies!  If you want this outfit for yourself it does also come in a few female sizes.  Anyone want to be twinsies?


Speaking of the Kuroo body, the creator of it was at the event with a school boy and school girl outfit both rigged for Kuroo and Maitreya.  Yay for more opportunities to be matchy-matchy.  I absolutely love that there were a few things for both boys and girls.  I also got 4 hairs, no joke.  A couple were unisex, one was a short unrigged girls style and then these lovely pigtails.  Because these just go down the back and not over the front there are no boob curves to worry about which means anyone can wear this hair!  Isn't that awesome?


There are also lots of free gifts at the event, and thankfully it is not all girls stuff.  There are a few girls things but is mostly unisex and unrigged accessories and a few decor bits and pieces.  It really is worth checking out if you are a boy who likes more cutesy things and you WILL find something for you.

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Mika Hair by Limerence for The Crystal Heart Festival
- Event runs 30th June - 28th July 2019
- Rigged hair, but all hair is down the back making it unisex (yay no boob curves)

Outfit | Poporo Gacha by Horntail for The Crystal Heart Festival
- Event runs 30th June - 28th July 2019
- Rigged for Geralt but may work with other bodies (I'm wearing Kuroo Body)

Staff | Genia Sorcerer's Staff by Plastik for The Crystal Heart Festival
- Event runs 30th June - 28th July 2019
- Left & Right holds each with 2 animations

Accessories | Cute Pastel Moon Gacha by Les Sucreries De Fairy
- All accessories are unrigged and easy to fit

Eyeshadow | Gracie by Izzie's
- Omega appliers

Nails | Kuroo Nails by Murder Of Ravens
- Omega compatible nails, 5 lengths for fingers and toes

Eyes | True Love Mesh Eyes by Aii for The Crystal Heart Festival
- Event runs 30th June - 28th July 2019
- Unrigged Mesh eyes in 3 colours, FREE for event!!!

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Kuroo Body by Krankhaus

Skin, Lipstick & Blush | Hayun Skin - Honey by More More
Item Info:  Unisex skin based on 6DOO heads.  Omega appliers.

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Face Pose | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Custom face pose HUD, works with most heads

Body Poses | Momo by Ondu
- Includes 6 sitting poses

Moon | Cute Pastel Moon Gacha by Les Sucreries De Fairy
- Wearable moon with floating and sitting animations

Pet Stuff | Project Hilted 6: Puppies & Kittens by Hilted
- Monthly mystery box with at least 5 items in the theme

You Might Also Like

0 comments