Beach Vibes | Mermaid Cove & EVEboy Body!

July 07, 2019

I swore last time I got a body I wasn't going to get another because I love my Kuroo body... well since then I got 2 more!  Sammy got me the Kemono body which I have had my eye on for a while.  I haven't found the perfect skin for it yet which is why I haven't blogged it yet.  Then yesterday EVE released a new body for half price for 24 hours and I fell in love as soon as I saw the picture.  It's a boy body, which they mean to be a smaller less muscular male body but also a more feminine style.  It is quite versatile, you can have a wider waist to have a straight up and down torso that's more male, or pinch it in and make it fem.  It also has a nice chest that can look more like pec or more like small boobies.  I love this body so much!



The body has a few neat features.  It has a very nice alpha HUD with lots of little parts to make a more specific alpha when needed.  It includes some mesh lady parts in 3 variations which honestly just creeps me out a bit, but all SL genitalia does.  3 foot shapes, flat, tiptoe and point which is more like a ballet shoe position.  A full hand pose HUD with preloaded poses and sliders to control each dinger and wrist how you want.  There are 7 neck sizes which can even fit some male heads!  4 nail shapes.  Full material support.  Tinting HUD.  Many clothing layers and its Omega!  It's honestly amazing the number of features in it for the price.


To go with this I put on this hair from Moon I got in The Saturday Sale.  Because all the hair is down the back there is not boobies curves and so it works perfect for with this body and my other male bodies.  There is also a stylist HUD to turn it into an updo that works perfectly too.  There isn't a lot of rigged clothing for this body yet as it is only 1 day old, but because its Omega you can use lots of appliers.  Luckily I have so many from Sn@tch and I have been going through all my lingerie all day and it looks so dang cute!


So yeah... famous last words really that I wouldn't get another haha.  Oh well, it was totally worth it, I love the look and feel of this body.

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Haiku by Moon Hair
- Rigged hair, but all hair is down the back making it unisex (yay no boob curves)

Top | Surfside Halter by Sn@tch
- Includes system layers & Omega appliers

Shorts | Included with Body

Umbrella | Crocus Parasol Gacha by Lovely Alien
- Animesh umbrella where petals move plus 3 hold animations

Collar | Lust Choker by Mossu
- Comes with Daddys Boy, Daddys Girl, Daddy, Bad Girl, Bad Boy

Eyeshadow | Bunny by Izzie's
- Omega appliers

Freckles | Starry Freckles by Astara
- Omega appliers

Blush & Lipstick | Included with Skin
- 6DOO Appliers

Nails | Magic Mirror by Dark Passions
- Maitreya, Omega & Slink appliers

Eyes | Erin by The Little Bat
- System layers, Catwa, Genus, Lelutka & Omega appliers

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | EVEboy by EVE Shop
- Versatile body to make smaller/younger boy shapes or femboy

Skin, Lipstick & Blush | Hayun Skin - Honey by More More
- Unisex skin based on 6DOO heads.  Omega appliers.

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Face Pose | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Custom face pose HUD, works with most heads

Body Poses | Hella Cute by Foxcity
- Includes 7 poses + mirrors

Sharks | Baby Shark by Hilted for Mermaid Cove
- Event runs July 5th - July 25th 2019
- Animesh shark companion pet

Drink Tray | Full Service Tray - Cocktail Service by Short Leash
- Holdable tray with hold animations, serves drink on touch & decor version

Bar | Brighton Boat Bar Set by Cheeky Pea
- Includes bar + some decor items

Boulders | Beach Boulders by Dysfunctionality
- Includes 9 shapes and 4 textures

You Might Also Like

0 comments