The Dark King | Lootbox & Midsummer Enchantment

June 30, 2019

First off, Midsummer Enchantment ends today!  So if you would like to grab some of the items or take part in the L$5 hunt now is your final chance.  Secondly, LootBox opened and I had to go and play the Gacha for this outfit because isn't it the most amazing thing?  And thirdly, there is going to be some changes to my blog that I have put off talking about for a while.  So if you want to know what that is about then come over and have a read.  I promise to not try and keep it to the point!


Alrighty, so what are these changes then?  I am just back from a blogging vacation which I needed because my head was in a really dark place.  While that emotional exhaustion was going on I found myself having 2 anxiety attacks over blogging, so I took a vacation for the last 2 weeks.  In short, I have blogged male and female items for a long time and switch between avatars for blogging all the time, and it is usually not an issue.  If I am not "feeling" it, I just change back to whichever I prefer once I am done. However, lately, it really has been an issue and has caused blogging to become difficult.


So with that in mind, I have decided to leave any sponsors that I have that only make female items, and just stick with the ones that make for both, unisex, or home and decor.  That way I do not have to force myself to change to something I don't feel right in and cause more distress.  Now, you may be thinking, "well, how does that change your blog?".  There will be a lot more male posts than usual and a lot less female ones.  I recognise that most of the people that follow me, follow me for female fashion and you will be seeing less of that.  However, I do want to showcase items that are unisex or come in male and female version as much as I can, and still show off home and decor items too.


I know that I will probably lose followers and not be as appealing to some of you as I once was, and that is ok.  I don't blog to be popular, I blog to be creative, and unfortunately forcing myself to be something I don't want to be as hindered that.  So for my own sanity, this is something I need to do and I hope you understand.

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Ethiel Hair by Raven Bell
- Includes male, female & unisex sizes

Outfit & Accessories | Lost Saints Gacha by ANTINATURAL for LootBox
- Event runs 29th June - 18th July 2019
- Male & Female versions sold separately

Staff | Boaz Staff by Plastik
- Includes multiple holding poses & texture HUD

Cards | Swirling Rune Cards by Rivendale for Midsummer Enchantment
- Event runs 14th June - 30th June 2019 by Dark Passions Events
- L$5 Hunt Prize!

Eyes | Demons/Angels Eyes by Unstable
- Omega & Catwa appliers, plus unrigged mesh eyes

Eye Shadow | Gracie by Izzie's
- Omega appliers

Ears | Expressive Elf Ears by LOGO
- Bento animated elf ears.  Includes animations, texture/colour HUD and Male & Female sizes

Head | Gerard by Vista

Body | Gianni by Signature

Skin | Undead Skin by Vendetta
- Comes in Cawta, Lelutka & Omega appliers

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Face Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Custom face pose HUD, works with most Bento heads

Body Poses | Detached by Foxcity
- Includes 7 poses & Mirrors

Skybox | Lost Saints Gacha by ANTINATURAL for LootBox
- Event runs 29th June - 18th July 2019
- Gacha Rare

You Might Also Like

0 comments