I'm Stronger Than I Ever Knew | We Love Roleplay & Powder Pack

May 29, 2019

This song has been going around and around in my head for days as I push through and get it together and smash my deadlines in the face with a middle finger.  I have achieved so much in such a short space of time and I couldn't be prouder of myself.

"I thank you for all the lives you've led
I thank you for every word you said
I thank you for walking away

I thank you
I thank you for the promises you broke
For always watching, watching while I choke
I thank you for teaching me

Yes, I thank you for your hurting"


I am very sorry that I haven't blogged in over a week.  I have a great reason though!  Second Life Syndicate has started a new venture, a mystery crate with fun themes, with the first being Sci Fi.  Unfortunately, a designer pulled out with 5 days to go before things needed to be ready, and so I stepped in.  This meant I had 5 days to create 2 products, and the value of items had to be at least L$500 and my items are much cheaper than that.  Now for those that don't know, I have a brain disorder called Functional Neurological Disorder and this gets worse with stress.  My cognitive function declines and my motor skills become weak.  Despite that I pushed myself, I pushed myself way beyond my limits.  I had no fun time, no relax time, and I had to miss my 1 year anniversary with Sammy.  But I did it, I smashed the deadline and wasn't even the last person to be finished and you know what?  I honestly feel like this is some of my best work.

For more information and where you can purchase this click this link:  SLS Crates


My whole look for this post is very inspired by my experience.  I was really at my limits and yesterday my brain really felt like it could fall into a seizure at any moment, but I am thankful.  I have learned I can achieve so much more.  I have learned if I manage my time better I can create more.  I get to walk alongside some of the best creators in SL with this Crate.  I get to showcase my work to people who have never heard of me or my store.  And this experience has brought the team together.  It has been stressful, it has been hard, and one point I thought I was going to break down.  But I did it, I got through, and I feel like now I can really achieve anything with my store as long as I push myself hard enough.  So I say thank you for this amazing opportunity that I may never have gotten otherwise.


So yeah, I actually had a lot to write in this post, and today I get to spend the day with Sammy and relax and relive our special day.  I was also able to cash out money earned from this Crate to buy pizza and wine for the weekend so I can really relax and have some me time.  I think I earned it!  And if you read this part I think you earned a cookie, so go and treat yourself too!

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair & Hood | Murder Of Crows by Spellbound
Item Info:  In old Hair Section, L$199 for Fatpack

Dress | Jett Dress by Justice
Rigged for:  Maitreya, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique

Jacket | Ollie Dress & Short Jacket by LeiMotiv
Rigged for:  Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique

Boots | Bad Moon Boots by Cult
Rigged for: Maitreya, Belleza, Slink

Backpack | Kata Bag - Black (Gacha Rare) by Attic
Item Info: Unrigged & Resizable

Facial Piercings | Face Piercing Set 01 by Suicidal Unborn
Item Info: Rigged for Classic & Baby.  Included unrigged version.

Rings & Nails | Victoria Rings & Nails by Pure Poison
Rigged for:  Maitreya Only

Eye Makeup | Gracie by Izzie's
Appliers for:  Omega

Lashes | Hazel Lashes by Michan for Powder Pack March 2019
Item Info: Includes Genus appliers only

Lipstick | Dazzle me Lipsticks - Haunted by Pink Fuel
Item Info:  Appliers for Akeruka, Catwa, Genus, LAQ, Lelutka, Logo, Omega & System layers

Face Tattoo | Ritual Face Tatts  by Rainbow Sundae for We Love Roleplay
Event Dates:  May 4th - May 31st 2019
Appliers for: Omega

Body Tattoo | Hikaru V2 (Limited Edition) by Dappa
Appliers for: Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and Omega

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Eyes | Demons and Angels Eyes by Unstable
Appliers for: Catwa, Mesh & Omega

Skin | Piper by Essences for Powder Pack March 2019
Item Info:  Appliers for Genus, Belleza, Maitreya and Omega Body.  8 Skintones, shape & eyebrows.

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Background | Aftermath Warehouse Skybox by Anxiety

Body Poses | Showcase V1 by Image Essentials
Item Info: Includes 5 Poses plus Mirrors

Face Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka

You Might Also Like

0 comments