May Your Light Shine | Something Extra & Free Gift

May 30, 2019

I have had my eye on this dress and these shoes for a while now, but deadlines were always creeping up on me and I had to keep pushing this post back on the ideas pile.  However, today is the day I get to show you guys these beauties in all their magical glory.  I knew from the minute I saw the shoes that I needed them for a fairy post.  I love mixing rustic style with colourful jewels for my fairy looks and these just sung a song to me.  It wasn't long before this dress came along and then I knew I needed to blog them together, I just needed the time!


I get like that with items, that they just speak to me and inspire me, but these really did just sing.  I fell in love with them from the second 1313 Mockingbird Lane posted them on Facebook, I even knew exactly how I wanted to show them.  Trust me, pushing this one down and down the list has been hard.  However, I am not glad I waited.  I got this hair yesterday from Something extra, and I actually bought it for my cute male avatar but decided to give it a go on my females as well since it comes with male, female and unisex rigging.  Well, I am so glad I did.  To me, it has made this post just perfect.  It is sleek, simple, and elegant and I feel fits the style of fairy perfect and compliments the style of the outfit.


I added a bunch of accessories from the same gacha as my wings.  Something I love about gachas from Plastik is the jewellery items like these have a full fatpack HUD, so if you only play a few times and get a necklace, the bracelets and a bindi you are going to get a lot of use out of those items as the colour choices are endless.  For me, that always gives their gachas extra value, because you do not end up with 3 or 4 items and none of them match each other.  Plus I just like the style of this jewellery.  It is intricate and detailed but it's not all blingy and in your face.  I like that a lot.


And as I have done for a while now, I had to take my fairy self down to the puppy park in Short Leash for the photos.  I know, I know, I go on about how beautiful it is every time, so I will shut up.  The park very much feels like a home for my fairy self at this point in time.  Anyways I hope you enjoyed this post and I will be back tomorrow with another post.  Yep, blogging 3 days in a row, yay deadlines!

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Aster Hair by Raven Bell for Something Extra
Event Dates: May 25th - June 15th 2019
Item Info: Rigged hair with male, female and unisex fittings

Dress | Fringe Benefits by 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Rigged for: Maitreya

Shoes | Evie Sandals by 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Rigged for: Maitreya, Isis, Freya, Hourglass, Physique

Earrings | Weni Earrings by Plastik
Info: Unrigged, 3 sets of earrings to mix and match.

Accessories, Undies & Wings | Maliana Fairy Gacha by Plastik
Item info: 24 commons, 5 rares.  Jewellery pieces come with fatpack HUD

Lashes | Kiki by Michan
Item info:  Genus, Lelutka & Logo versions available

Eyes | Mother Of Pearl by Father
Appliers for:  Omega.  Also, these are a FREE GIFT!

Head | Mae by Logo

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin & Makeup | Morgana by Pink Fuel
Appliers for: Logo Heads.  Includes 10 eyeshadows, 6 lipsticks in 2 sizes, 4 variations of face freckles and 7 brow options.

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Location | Short Leash
Photo taken in Puppy Park.  Group Required.

Body Poses | Breather V2 by Foxcity
Includes: 7 poses in a breathing animation and static.

Face Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka

You Might Also Like

0 comments