Tranquillity | Powder Pack & We Love Roleplay

April 16, 2019

 Oh hello there, is that my LAQ Neve head I see?  Why yes it is!  I haven't worn this head in a while, mostly because I just hadn't bought anything new for it.  I got my hands on the LAQ Powder Pack that was released on March 31st and now I have a bunch of new pretties for my head.  I also adjusted my shape a little.  My old shape was very focused on a more pointy elf look and I wanted to make it a little softer.  I don't think it is quite perfect yet but I am happy with the changes so far.  Give it a week and I will probably have it just the way I want it.


I am sorry I never got a video unboxing done of this pack.  In short, because I have been very sick I ended up taking a short "holiday" to try and recuperate and now it's been more than 2 weeks since its release so I felt it was a little pointless now?  Or would you still like to see the unboxing video?  I guess now it would be more of a try on since I have already opened it all, haha.  Anyway if you would still like to see that then just comment on this post or on my Facebook or whatever.


Ok, now onto my outfit.  Plastik has a lot of awesome new things and I was in awe!  I literally could not choose what I wanted to blog first there is so much awesome.  I love making fantasy posts so much and Plastik is always drip feeding me amazing content to blog with.  To complete the outfit I added these wings by Deadly Nightshade which the gold is just perfect with the outfit.  The earrings I have are actually attached to these ears.  I have wanted to show these off for a long time but I never had the perfect look.  They come with 12 metal textures and a colour customization HUD which you can use to tint them any colour you like.  I also love with their ears that the skin parts have more than 1 area to colour.  You pick the base skin colour, and then the highlights and shadows are separate and you can tint them any colour you like to give more or less depth to the ears.  I love it.


The location of my photos is Short Leash's new location.  I am actually down in the Puppy Park which is a group only area, but the group is free to join.  To say the park is beautiful would be an understatement.  Once you get past the beauty you notice how tranquil it is.  It's full of beautiful and colourful flowers, sparkling trees, and plenty of chill out spots where you watch the waterfalls splash and just relax.  It is really a stunning park and I think it may well be my new favourite place for lighter fantasy looks.  I totally recommend checking it out.

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Beatrix by Truth

Outfit | Xanne by Plastik for Epiphany
Opens April 15th 2019

Headband | Noble Circlet 02 by Rainbow Sundae for We Love Roleplay
April 4th - April 30th 2019

Wings | Vindicator Winds by Deadly Nightshade

Eyeliner | Virginia Shadow by Nox for Powder Pack
LAQ March 2019 Box

Eyelashes | Mai Lashes by Michan for Powder Pack
LAQ March 2019 Box

Lipstick | Sweet Nectar Lipgloss by Pink Fuel for Powder Pack
LAQ March 2019 Box

Nails | Metalic Essentials by Dark Passions

Eyes | Bewitched Eyes Collection by Euphoric for Powder Pack
LAQ March 2019 Box

Ears | Djinn Ears by Seydr and Trap

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Fedra by Essences for Powder Pack
LAQ March 2019 Box

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Location | A Town Called Short Leash
Photos Taken In The Puppy Park

Poses | Back to Baesics by Foxcity

You Might Also Like

0 comments