Sugarplum | Spring Flair & Fantasy Faire

April 21, 2019

So... I actually had this post all ready on Tuesday?  Wednesday?  It's now Sunday.  Oh boy.  Anyways, as I said in my last post I am so in love with the Puppy Park at Short Leash that it has been my new favourite place for pastel and fantasy posts.  I also just enjoy hanging out there and chilling out.  It just has this wonderfully peaceful vibe and I can't get enough of it!



This look all started with these shoes which are currently a group gift at Moda.  I love thigh high anything and the fact that it is thigh high ribbons just made me squee with excitement.  So I grabbed these and decided to pair them with this bodysuit from MuggleBorn.  Once I put my wings on it was a case of having all colour HUDs open and playing around to find combinations that matched, which did take rather a long time as I really wanted something colourful and happy looking and I always want my stuff to match.  I don't have to worry about that problem too much in real life.  Today I am wearing satin black, matte black and glitter black.  Wow, crazy I know.



To finish off the fairy look I figured this necklace and earring set by Plastik would be perfect.  They are very delicate and beautiful and I hope I captured them well enough in this picture.  They are truly lovely and come with a huge colour HUD which is always a great thing.  Hair ended up being the biggest problem for me with this look.  I could just not for the life of me get something that was just perfect.  I easily spent about an hour messing with hair, no joke, but Apple is a good old staple of mine so I just put her on as she always works!  The stylist HUD means you can have the hair down or all up in the bun so it is very versatile.


And that is about it really.  I hope you liked this post!

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Apple by Truth

Bodysuit | Nena Bodysuit by MuggleBorn for Spring Flair
April 5th - April 26th 2019

Shoes | Prima Slippers Xtreme by Moda
Current Group Gift - Fee Required

Jewellery | Flyghtless Jewelry by Plastik for Fantasy Faire
April 18th - May 5th 2019

Wings | Maliana Wings (gacha) by Plastik

Eyeliner & Lipstick | "Fresh" Makeup Set by Alaskametro for Powder Pack
LAQ March 2019 Box

Eyelashes | Mai Lashes by Michan for Powder Pack
LAQ March 2019 Box

Eyes | Bewitched Eyes Collection by Euphoric for Powder Pack
LAQ March 2019 Box

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Location | A Town Called Short Leash
Photos Taken In The Puppy Park - Requires Group

Poses | Detached by Foxcity

You Might Also Like

0 comments