Ostara's Alter 2019 | Pastel Look Book

April 04, 2019

Hey guys, the pastel side of the Items for Ostara's Alter is finally here!  I have been very busy so it has taken me longer to get this side of things done.  Wasn't it like over a week ago that I got the dark side up?  Anywho, here is the pastel goth side of things with some cute dresses and some L$5 items!


I hadn't originally planned to make this a fairy post, but the wings just ended up being too perfect.  I also originally had this hair and make up for something else I was wearing, and as I was trying on dresses I thought it looked cute and kept it.  Trying on dresses for this was actually a lot of fun as there was so many to choose from with so many beautiful colours.  If I had more time I would do another post in this style but with greens as there were so many beautiful pale green options with some of the items that I had.


For accessorising, I knew I wanted to use this forehead chain thing.  It is a part of the L$5 hunt for the event and comes with 8 gem colours in both gold and silver.  It is by far one of my favourite items from the whole event and costs just L$5.  That is one of the best things about Dark Passions events, many stores participate in the hunt and most put out top-notch items that you would easily pay a few hundred Lindens for normally.


I am only just now starting to feel a bit better from being sick.  The Doctors still don't know what's wrong yet, so I don't really have much to update on that, but I am feeling a bit better.  Just still very tired, but in the time that I am feeling awake I don't have double vision.  So that is nice!


Anyways, that is it for today.  I hope you enjoy this and check out the video to see all the dresses!

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Ashanti by Limerance

Dress 1 | April Dress by 1313 Mockingbird Lane for Bloom
March 23 - April 7th 2019

Shoes | Spring's A Wrap Gacha by 1313 Mockingbird Lane

Dress 2 | Arabella Dress by QE Design for Ostara's Alter
March 15th - April 5th 2019

Dress 3 | Eloen Nightie by QE Design

Shoes | Eleonora Lace Up Plats by QE Design

Earrings | Beauty Within Earrings by Astara for Ostara's Alter
L$5 Hunt Prize March 15th - April 5th 2019

Collar & Cuffs | Beauty Within Collar & Cuffs by Astara for Ostara's Alter
March 15th - April 5th 2019

Head Jewel | Dragon Priestess Bindi by Whymsical Marketplace for Ostara's Alter
L$5 Hunt Item March 15th - April 5th 2019

Wings | Fraia Icequeen Gacha by Plastik

Eyeshadow | Gracie Eyeshadows by Izzie's

Lip Tattoo | Lunar Priestess by Rainbow Sundae

Nails | Spring Shadows by Dark Passions

Body Tattoo | Archaic Tattoo by Seydr

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Eyes | Plasma Eyes by AzDesign

Skins | Piper by Essences for Powder Pack
Genus March 2019 Pack

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Location | Ostara's Alter by Dark Passions Events

Poses | Bubble Gum by Fashiowl

You Might Also Like

0 comments