Feelin' Catty | Fantasy Faire & FameshedX

April 22, 2019

The tea on Facebook today is hot and it has been keeping me well entertained!  But I need to stop my fits of laughter and actually get this post done.  Also in my defense, it is boiling hot here and when you are already having your temperature strike it makes it rather hard to concentrate.  Anyways, let's get on with the show, shall we?  P.S its not much a show, just a few pictures and me blabbering on for a few paragraphs.



Anywho, today's outfit is very much inspired by this harness.  I saw it and I wanted it so bad.  Now I often walk around my SL with little to nothing on, but not for my blog posts.  The straps of the harness go up between the boobies as you can see and then come together and tie around the neck, it is pretty neat but the top you see here is not a part of the harness.  I love layering clothes to give them a whole new look, and so this harness gave me a great challenge if I wanted to blog it.  Turns out, finding something to cover my chesticles (apart from pasties) was not that hard!  I went to Justice and grabbed a bunch of demos of cropped tops that were lower cut and I actually found a few that worked well with this and no clipping!  My 2 favourites were this one and the Cristal Halter.  I really wanted to wear the black version of the harness so this top won as the metallic black found in the fatpack (regular black is available as a single colour) matched perfectly.  The Cristal works nicely with the other harness colours.


Now, what is a cat harness without some cat ears and a tail?  This lovely set is currently at Fantasy Faire and comes with the armbands I am wearing also.  There are so many colours to choose from on the HUD so you can make these match almost anything.  I tried to challenge myself with a darker skin for a change.  I always go for the pale look as it resembles my RL self, but I wanted to try something new with this.  I actually rather like it and it has added some variety to my rather pasty Flickr feed as of late.  I kept the pale eyes though, because the glitter in these eyes is just magical and divine and my favourite thing.  I added a complimenting lipstick to my skin tone, some eyeshadow and nails to match the greenish blue in the cat eyes, and there we have it.


It did take me a while to mess with the windlight though and add in some extra lighting.  I like to try and make my scene colours match and I was having some trouble with it today for some reason.  I got there in the end after about an hour messing with different windlights and adding in some projectors.  I hope you enjoy!

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Mitzi by Truth

Crop Top | Ashley Top by Justice
Fatpack Exclusive Colour

Harness | BrandueWyne Harness by 1313 Mockingbird Lane for FameshedX
April 20th - May 14th 2019

Boots | Boots from Katherine Outfit by Psycho Byts

Jewellery, Ears & Tail | Sellah Leopard by Plastik for Fantasy Faire
April 18th - May 5th 2019

Collar | Mines Pup Collar by Short Leash

Eyeshadow | Eris Eyeshadow by Psycho Byts

Eyelashes | Night Life by Shiny Stuffs for Powder Pack
LAQ March 2019 Box

Lipstick | Sweet nectar Lipgloss by Pink Fuel for Powder Pack
LAQ March 2019 Box

Nails | Marbelized Patel by Dark Passions

Eyes | Bewitched Eyes Collection by Euphoric for Powder Pack
LAQ March 2019 Box

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Lexi by Go&See for Powder Pack
LAQ March 2019 Box

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Location | A Town Called Short Leash
Photos Taken In The Puppy Park

Poses |  Mandarin by NamiiChu

You Might Also Like

0 comments