Food Heaven | Project Hilted & Sanarae

April 01, 2019

Pink hair, don't care.  Oh am I in a mood today, haha, but look at the cuteness and the foodness and the om nom nom.  I have been craving a burger for a few days now and I blame this cute as hell furniture.  That is my excuse and I am sticking to it!  Anyways, today's post is a cute one, so hope you like it.



Incase you hadn't already figured this whole post is based around the decor.  It is just too cute and it made me shed my darkness and opt for something a little more kawaii.  The sushi themed stools and food comes in both a pastel pink and pastel blue which are super cute and match the donut from the Project Hilted box just perfect.  The colours are spot on.  I also could not resist adding this hot dog and burger which are actually couches you can sit on, cuddle on and uhm... do other stuff on.  I just scaled them down a bit to fit my scene.  The cereal bowl you see there on the stool?  Yeah also scaled down, it is actually a pool and the fruit loops are pool floaties!  How cool is that!


For my look, I dug out some oldies but goodies by Moda that are candy themed.  I love these and they have an extensive colour HUD which you can mix and match to create a variety of looks.  I also popped on this bikini which has pastel colours you can purchase that are almost a perfect match for the shoes and jewellery.  I had to top it off which this tattoo because come on it is perfect right?  And I finally put on this makeup to show you guys.  I have actually had it for a while but just never had the right look to show it off, since within a couple of days of buying it I went back to a darker style.


The icing on the cake is these poses which come with the lollypop.  You get the mirrors of the poses and the lolly for each hand.  The perfect poses always help set the scene of your pictures, and these just worked wonderfully for this one.  Oh, and I am wearing dinosaur earrings because why the hell not?  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Astra by Truth

Bikini | Brianna Bikini by MuggleBorn

Shoes | Candy Heels by Moda

Earrings | Dino Earrings by Fetch

Jewellery | Candy Jewelry by Moda

Makeup | Star Makeup by JesyDream

Lashes | Hazel Lashes by Michan for Powder Pack
Genus March 2019 Pack

Lipstick | Silky Skin by Pink Fuel for Powder Pack
Genus March 2019 Pack

Tattoo | Kawaii Sticker Tattoo by Ornamental

Eyes | Miracle Eyes by Euphoric for Powder Pack
Genus March 2019 Pack

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Sonia by Boataom

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses & Lollypop | My Lil Sucker by Image Essentials

Hotdog | Feeling Saucy Hot Dog Sofa by Hilted

Burger | Feeling Sauce Burger Sofa by Hilted

Sushi & Sushi Stools | Candy Sushi Collection by Hilted for Sanarae
March 26th - April 17th 2019

Everything Else | Project Hilted Round 4 - Food by Hilted

You Might Also Like

0 comments