Green & No Ideas | Syndicate Sunday & Level Event

March 05, 2019

Sometimes I have no idea what to write in my posts, and today is one of those.  I am mostly drawing a blank as for something fun and stupid to start this post off with.  So meh.  But anyways, Syndicate Sunday has just started for the March round with items for just L$69 and today I am wearing 2 items from the event.  I already had my pale skin on from last post and I just kind of stuck with it.  I had my male avatar on for days and not changed my female back to her more human self yet.



From Syndicate Sunday I have this jacket by Psycho Barbie, you get a lot of colours for just L$69 and the jacket is pretty nicely done.  Also these earrings, which are some shameless self-promotion, as they are made by me and have 13 colours for L$69.  I teamed these up with some cute leggings from MuggleBorn and boots from Justice.  The boots come with a "loose" fit so they can fit over leggings and tight pants which is absolutely amazing and I know I will be wearing these a lot.  You can also purchase these in male sizes as well.


On my face, I have these rigged piercings by Suicidal Unborn which actually come as a set that you can show and hide for each piece.  There are 15 piercings on the face in total, including eyebrows, nose, cheeks etc.  I only have this 1 lip piercing and Medusa piercing because I don't like too many piercings on at once.  I like having the options there so I can pick and choose which ones I want on each time.


And yeah, I think that is it really.  Hope you enjoy!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Carla by Truth
Group Gift - L$350 Join Fee

Top | Bomber Jacket by Psycho Barbie for Syndicate Sunday
L$69 March 3rd - March 10th 2019

Bottom | Juliet Leggings by MuggleBorn

Shoes | Jax Boots by Justice

Earrings | Cloud Earrings by Astara for Syndicate Sunday
L$69 March 3rd - March 10th 2019

Piercings | Face Piercing Set 01 by Suicidal Unborn for Level Event
Feb 28th - March 28th 2019

Eyeshadow | Gracie by Izzie's

Lashes | Blink by Go&See

Lipstick | AmCold - Light by Go&See

Tattoo | Keegan Tattoo by Dappa

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Skin | Candy - Pale by Go&See for Powder Pack
Genus December 2018 Pack

Eyes | Erin by The Little Bat

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Location | Arranmore

Poses | GSits Vol2 by Foxcity

You Might Also Like

0 comments