The Dragons Den | World Of Magic & Whore Couture

February 28, 2019

Today's post is another showcase of some dragon goodness.  I haven't done one of these in a while and when I saw this skybox I knew I either wanted to do a demon or dragon post.  What sealed the deal was when I got this jewellery, it was so pretty and I knew it would go perfect with my dragon gear.  I tried out one of my skins I would normally wear with my darker looks as opposed to one of my skins I would usually use with my dragon gear and I liked it, so I kept it.



I shared this dress on my Facebook a few days back because it has a naughty little secret!  The top half of the dress that covers the boobies can be turned sheer and show off a little bit of nip.  I love it.  Now obviously I didn't show that off in my blog, but I can assure you that I will be turning that on if I hit a club later.  It also has a styling hud where you can push those parts of fabric to the side to completely expose the boobies AND options to list up the skirt part AND even a little bulge option around the crotch if that is what you are packing.


Now I actually struggled with shoes for this, mainly because I didn't really know what exactly I wanted.  I first had a different tattoo on that was full body but it didn't feel quite perfect.  I instead opted for this one because the way it is formed it almost looks like scales that are shaped in a pattern and I thought it was very fitting.  It is only the upper portion of the body so I thought I may want thigh high boots, but I don't know, I just wanted a little bit of extra detail down there.  So I opted for one of my good old favs.  I have blogged these shoes a few times now and I actually have them in 2 styles, but once I made the roses gold it was just perfect and tied everything together in this elegant and dark dragon inspired look.


Now back to the skybox, it is a lot bigger than what I am showing and has so much detail.  I may have to show it off again sometime.  It has this beautiful fireplace as you can see, and the stonework is just to die for.  There are these large green stained glass panels that are beautiful, and a secret passage into a secret room.  This skybox is a lot of fun and is actually very low Land Impact for the size as it is a 25 x 25 footprint and only 34 Li with 3 rooms.  So you can really get a lot of use out of this one.

Alright, I am going to shut up now as I have rambled on quite a bit in this post, so I hope you like it!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Parker by Truth

Dress | Rosalee Dress by Muggleborn for Whore Couture
1st March - 31st March 2019

Shoes | Rosaline Heels by Moda

Jewellery | Nanika Jewelry by Plastik for Whimsical
18th February - 11th March 2019

Tail, Sparkles, Wings & Horns | Dragoness Gacha by Plastik

Eyeshadow | Gracie by Izzie's

Lashes | Blink by Go&See

Lipstick | AmCold - Light by Go&See

Tattoo | Winter Wolf by Endless Pain Tattoos

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Skin | Candy - Pale by Go&See for Powder Pack
Genus December 2018 Pack

Eyes | Plasma Eyes by AzDesign

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | Polished by Image Essentials

Skybox | The Serpent's Lair by Candle and Cauldron for World of Magic
15th February - 3rd March 2019

Decor | Dungeon Decor Set by QE Design for Fetish Fair
16th February - 2nd March 2019

You Might Also Like

0 comments