Work Hard & Play Harder | Kawaii Nation & Saturday Sale

February 23, 2019

Alrighty, hello, how ya doin'?  Today's post features an outfit I have been wearing for... about 3 days?  This bodysuit is super cute and I have had my eye on it for a while, I just didn't have the perfect things and scene for it.  I decided to take the plunge and see what I came up with.  I had actually forgotten about these shoes and once I had remembered I had them, everything just fell into place.



The scene was an easy one for me.  I have a rather large collection of office sets now, with this one being my newest.  I think because in RL I am obsessed with stationary, that in SL that is what makes me have so many office sets?  This one has a really cute animal pencil holder, some biscuit tape holders, the little file cabinet and also a shelf with some books on that is not shown here.  I wanted to give the scene my own style and flare so I used this naughtier shelf instead and paired it up with this spanking bench.  I think it all went together quite nicely.


As for finishing off my look, it is actually a pretty simple one.  The hair I think I have only ever wore once and was a group gift last Halloween.  It looks super cute in pink!  Instead of having a bunch of accessories I went for a bold tattoo instead.  I love colourful tattoos and I have quite the collection of them from Dappa.  My face is pretty simple again, I think the only thing I really changed from last time was my lipstick.


So that's your lot, hope you enjoy.
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Batty by Truth
Group Gift - L$350 Join Fee

Outfit | Annebell Bodysuit by Justice

Shoes | Madeline Heels - Dot by Reign

Eye Makeup | Included with Head

Lashes | Blink by Go&See

Lipstick | Wine & Roses Lippy by Rainbow Sundae

Tattoo | Melody by Dappa

Eyes | Erin Eyes by The Little Bat for The Chapter Four
February 4th - February 28th 2019

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Sonia by Boataom

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | B A D by Foxcity for Saturday Sale
L$75 on 23rd February 2019

Shelf | Sugar's Bondage Shelf by Short Leash for Kawaii Nation
23rd February - 6th March 2019

Mirror | Pollini Star Mirror by Plastik for Soiree
20th February - 19th March 2019

Bench | Love Hurts Spanking Bench by Short Leash

Rug | Fruit Slice Rug by QE Design

Everything Else | Pretty Pastel Desk by Space Oddities

You Might Also Like

0 comments