Fun and Games | Gore vs Whore & Hentai Fair

February 20, 2019

Where to begin with this one?  Well, there is lots of candy in form of hearts and uhm... male genitalia.  Some squirt more candy, and some are just casually hanging out on my nails, no big deal.  I also have some fun toys in the forms of dinosaurs, jingly balls and... beads.  Yeah, this one was uhm, fun.



It's this outfits fault.  Saw it, had to have it, got it, and well it required an injection of candy peens.  The way the tie is tied around the boobs to create a top is really cool, and gives a nice school girl vibe when paired with the tartan mini skirt.  Yes, its tartan, not plaid, don't fight me on this or the angry old Scottish lady inside me will put you in your place.  I added these really cute pointed toe shoes and some stickings to finish off the outfit part.  And then went all in on the accessories with these candy squirting wangs and dicku nails.


The decor was pretty fun for this and it is the first time I have done a decor post in a while.  I think it shows to a degree that I am a little out of practice, oops.  I added plenty of toys and cuteness to complement the outfit.  Plus a cage, because well, I wanted to.  It took me forever to take pictures today because I was just always unhappy with how they turned out.  I am still not feeling great so yeah, had to push myself to get this done.


Anywho, I hope you enjoy!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Umeko Hair by BonBon for Hentai Fair
16th February - 2nd March 2019

Outfit | Meiling Outfit by Moda for Hentai Fair
16th February - 2nd March 2019

Socks | Seductive Stockings by Psycho Barbie

Shoes | Princess Purr Pumps by 1313 Mockingbird Lane

Collar | Athena Collar by AsteroidBox for Hentai Fair
16th February - 2nd March 2019

Lolly, Headband & Sprinkles | Candy Cock Collection by Astara for Gore vs Whore
3rd February - 23rd February 2019

Mouth Beads | Omnom Anal Bead Mouthies by Epicine for Gore vs Whore
3rd February - 23rd February 2019

Eye Makeup | Eris Eyeshadows by Psycho Byts

Lashes | Blink by Go&See

Lipstick | Lipstick Jelly by Sintiklia

Nails | Kawaii Dicku by Dark Passions for Fetish Fair
15th February - 2nd March 2019

Eyes | Erin Eyes by The Little Bat for The Chapter Four
February 4th - February 28th 2019

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Sonia by Boataom

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | Oki Dokie & Ground Sits Vol1 by Foxcity

Couch & Bear | Project Hilted: Love by Hilted
February 2019 Box

Rugs | Valentines Day Rug by QE Design

Wooden Toys | Left Out Toys by Space Oddities for Color Me Cute
Opens 15th February

Giraffe | Giraffe In The Air by TeaBunny

Moon Lights | La Luna Lamps by Space Oddities

Heart Candies | Kinky Conversation Hearts by Short Leash for The Stupid Cupid
3rd February - 28th February 2019

Everything Else | Caged Love Gacha by Short Leash for XXX
13th February - 3rd March 2019

You Might Also Like

0 comments