The Streets At Night | Spectrum & Cosmopolitan

February 17, 2019

Alrighty, so today's look is quite different from what I usually wear.  However, these pants are awesome and I had to have them.  I knew right away I wanted to wear this top with it and they do go perfectly together.  After that, I was a little stumped though, as I don't usually wear this style, but I wanted to challenge myself.  It has also been so long since I wore this hair and hat that it was still ginger as that is what I would wear on my LAQ head, but it ended up looking pretty nice on my Genus Classic so I just kept it.  I will for sure be wearing ginger hair more often again.



Obviously, I needed to wear sneakers with this, but I did try and make heels work.  it looks a little silly though.  These were either a Group Gift or from Fifty Linden Friday I don't remember.  The cuffs I am wearing I had grabbed and really liked them, but I struggled to find something to match.  It wasn't until we went to Redeux that I found this collar and it was 50% off.  I really like them together they look perfect.


Now can we talk about my eyes for a bit?  I have been wearing these for 2 or 3 weeks now.  I love the detail, but mostly I love how big I can make the iris.  These are applied to my Genus Rigged eyes and I upped the size on the HUD and they are perfect!  I am a big fan of eyes this big and sometimes I find that appliers don't go as big as I like, these, however, are perfect and the colours are so bright.  I love them.


And that's your lot, enjoy!

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Parker by Truth

Top | Mavis Tank Top by MuggleBorn for Spectrum
February 5th - February 25th 2019

Pants | Jax Pants by Justice for Cosmopolitan
February 11th - February 23rd 2019

Shoes | Arianna Sneakers - Spooky by Reign

Collar | Vanilla Choker by Noir for Redeux
February 14th - February 21st 2019

Cuffs | Juniah Jewelry by Plastik for Fetish Fair
February 16th - March 2nd 2019

Eyeliner & Lashes | Included with Head

Lipstick | Included on Skin

Nails | Included with Body

Tattoo | Keegan by Dappa

Eyes | Erin Eyes by The Little Bat for The Chapter Four
February 4th - February 28th 2019

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Sonia by Boataom

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Location | Everwinter

Poses | Male Stands by Zombie Suicide

You Might Also Like

0 comments