Goddess Of Saturn | World of Magic & Sultry

February 18, 2019

Can we just admire this outfit for this whole post, please?  Isn't it just beautiful?  This is a gacha set by Plastik that has a boatload of items, including an Animesh book that flips open and flips through pages.  I love the book, but I love the staff more for the look I was trying to create.  From the set, I am wearing the staff, corset, sleeves, belt, panties and boots.  It's so cute and so pretty and I have saved this outfit and will wear it a lot no doubt.



My Second Life is about to get super busy again and I am still sick.  I got my test results back and I don't have an infection, but that could be because the first lot of antibiotics already treated it.  I still, however, feel like garbage and I'm still coughing up gunk so I have no idea what is going on.  I need to slap myself though and just try and push on through.


To finish off the look I grabbed these ears which are a collab between Seydr and Trap and I have to just gush over these for a moment.  You pick your base ear colour, there are some swatches you can pick from and a colour wheel to adjust, and then you can pick the colour for outer skin details, inner skin details, and the magical glowing details!  The glow, you can also turn off if you do not like.  This part also has multiple textures you can pick, from spots to stripes to patterns.  The possibilities are endless with these ears and I love them so much.


 I just went for a simple and fresh-faced look for this to keep it cute, and yes I have the same eyes again.  And that is about it really.  Enjoy!

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Ashanti by Limerence

Outfit & Staff | Adria Magical Girl by Plastik for World of Magic
February 15th - March 3rd 2019

Circlet | Berylla Circlet by Plastik

Collar | The Lock Collar by Short Leash for Truth Or Dare Affair
February 2nd - February 28th 2019

Eye Makeup | Sultry Liner by Rainbow Sundae for Sultry
February 13th - March 2nd 2019

Lashes | Included with Head

Lipstick | Glitter Gloss by Rainbow Sundae

Nails | Included with Body

Eyes | Erin Eyes by The Little Bat for The Chapter Four
February 4th - February 28th 2019

Ears | Mythic Ears - Unpierced by Seydr and Trap

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Sonia by Boataom

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Location | Lost Unicorn

Poses | Pop by Fashiowl

You Might Also Like

0 comments