Standing On The Corner | XOXO & Sultry

February 15, 2019

Today's outfit is inspired by this Lingerie actually.  I had seen it on Facebook and found it to be beautiful.  In the pack you get the top and bottom like I have on, and also a version of the top that is a babydoll.  You can choose for the fabric on all 3 pieces to be solid or see through which is neat.  I, of course, went for the solid for my post, but I will make use of the see through some over time.  I really like the pattern on the fabric, it makes it so much nicer.  The addition of the bows too is also pretty cute.



Ok, so I know I have done a lot of whining on my blog lately, but I am happy to report I am finally getting better.  I still feel like garbage and it has taken me 3 days to get this post out, but I am getting there.  For me, it is the mental fatigue that is the most frustrating part.  I have a very active mind and am always doing something, so not being able to focus and actually do things just makes me mad at myself.  So I am happy to finally being able to get stuff done, it has been more than 2 weeks and it has been torture.


Alright, so I get this lingerie, and I have no idea what to do with it.  I was playing around with it, looking at all the pretty colours and decided to do something a little different than just a sexy look on a bed.  I grabbed this coat, which I have had for a while now, and soon I started to look like a lady of the night.  I found it amusing, so I ran with it.  Some thigh high boots and a martini cocktail later and I really looked the part.


And there we have it.  All done!  I hope anyone who celebrates Valentines Day had a good one.  I don't celebrate it, but I did have a good evening gaming with my 2 favourite people.

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Joy by Truth
Group Gift - L$350 Join Fee

Lingerie | Marilyn Babydoll by 1313 Mockingbird Lane for Sultry
February 13th - March 2nd 2019

Boots | Honey by Moda

Earrings, Choker & Cocktail | Whore Outfit by Sweet Evil for Gore vs Whore
February 3rd - February 23rd 2019

Belly Piercings | Hellraiser Body Piercings by Artificial Hallucination

Eyeliner & Lashes | Included with Head

Blush | Love Sick by Cubic Cherry for XOXO
February 7th - February 17th 2019

Lipstick | Lipstick Jelly by Sintiklia

Nails | Included with Body

Tattoo | Maison Tattoo by Dappa

Eyes | Erin Eyes by The Little Bat for The Chapter Four
February 4th - February 28th 2019

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Sonia by Boataom

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Location | Everwinter

Poses | Party Flirt 1 by Image Essentials

You Might Also Like

0 comments