The Wings Of Love | Epiphany

January 26, 2019

Today's post is inspired by this awesome fairy set by Plastik at The Epiphany.  I have another set of fairy wings from the store and I love them, but these ones are better.  They are bento animated and have a lot more options than the other ones I have, and also the animations are much smoother.  As always, there are lots of other accessories too, each with a full fatpack HUD.  So say you only pull the gacha machine once and get the crown, you get the full fatpack with 8 metals and around 20 gem colours.  So its super worth it.


As for real life, my Dad is doing much better.  He had a serious chest infection which could of lead to pneumonia had he not been taken to the hospital when he was.  He is home now and recovering with lots of antibiotics.  During all this, my Partner and I had gotten sick and have been so very tired.  Sammy has had to put up with my whining for a few days while I try and get my stuff done.  I have a lot of stuff to do for my store and I have fallen way behind.


Anywho, I added this bodysuit by Justice to make the outfit.  It actually has a skirt that it comes with so you can wear it as a dress, but I felt it looked better without the skirt with these boots by 1313 Mockingbird Lane.  Something I really like about the outfit is in the Fatpack HUD you have options to change the cloth colour, the sequins colour, and the sequins shine colour.  Changing the sequins shine colour to something different from the sequins makes a really cool effect and I had played with it a lot while I was trying to figure out how I wanted to do this post.


That's about it for today.  I hope you enjoy this post.

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Montana by Truth

Bodysuit | Cristal Outfit by Justice

Boots | Mya Boots Gacha by 1313 Mockingbird Lane

Choker & Bracelets | Mara Set by RealEvil Industries

Wings, Ears, Crown & Bindi | Fraia Icequeen Gacha by Plastik for Epiphany
January 15th - February 12th 2019

Eyeshadow | Valentines Make-Up Gift by Izzie's

Lashes | Blink by Go&See

Lipstick | Sweet Gloss by Rainbow Sundae

Freckles | Freckles & Heart Mole by Izzie's

Tattoo | Feelin' Vine by Liquid

Eyes | Angel Eyes by Izzie's

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Sonia by Boataom

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Location | Luanes Magical World

Poses | Mandarin by NamiiChu

You Might Also Like

0 comments