On Cloud 9 | Gothic Garage Sale & Kawaii Nation

January 20, 2019

The title of this post is rather Ironic.  I had just finished taking these pictures and was about to reshoot when I got a knock on my door and found out my Dad was in the hospital.  So I am no longer on Cloud 9, nor did I get to reshoot these pictures.  It's not that I didn't like these pictures, just I felt I could have done better, but I really don't have the concentration and patience to reshoot in all honesty.


Now originally when I started this post I had my look very blue and is why I went with the Cloud 9 title.  However, I had a lot of problems colour matching my items and got mad and so just went with pink because I knew I could make that work.  I literally spent an hour trying to get all the blues to work but there were just too many different tones of blue and I really didn't like it.


The jewels on the dress come with a colour HUD with lots of options, so you do not need to have pink gems like I have, but I just used those to tie it all together.  The dress is really pretty, and I love how the Justice brand can take a very basic looking dress and put a unique spin on it.  That's not to say there is anything wrong with a basic dress, it's always good to have some staples in your wardrobe, but its just we see so much of it SL lately and it's very unexciting.  So it's nice to see things like that with some added charm.


I hope you like this post, sorry I have not written very much but I am very tired and think I will go for a nap once I finish this.

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Fallen by Foxy

Choker | Teeny Choker by Muggleborn

Dress | Nova by Justice
Gacha Common

Shoes | Shivani by Moda

Eyeshadow | Gracie by Izzie's

Lashes | Blink by Go&See

Freckles | Starry Freckles by Astara for Gothic Garage Sale
Discount Event, only L$100 January 18th - February 3rd 2019

Lipstick | Hug Me - Glossy by Pink Fuel for Powder Pack
Genus December 2018 Box

Nails | Glitter Glam Nails by Rainbow Sundae for Kawaii Nation
Starts January 20th - February 3rd

Tattoo | Cloudless by Plastik for Etoile
January 1st - January 31st 2019

Head | Classic Head by Genus

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Eyes | Reagan by The Little Bat
Saturday Sale Item, January 19th 2019

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Sonia by Boataom

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | Stairs - Sitting by Foxcity

Fog | Creeping Fog by Dysfunctionality

Clouds | Personal Snowcloud by Deadly Nightshade

You Might Also Like

0 comments