Feeling Pink | Syndicate Sunday & Gore vs Whore

February 04, 2019

Today's post comes to you from a very sick individual.  I was going to record Builder's Box unboxing today, but my voice is almost entirely gone and my throat feels like sandpaper.  So that is fun.  I had set up this scene I think 3 days ago now, but just got sicker and sicker and not really been able to get this done.  I feel like all I have done lately is moan on my blog and have a pity party.  I need to stop that, huh?  But anyways, here we have today's post!



I had grabbed a bunch of cute decor for the post and it just kind of sat there in my blog space for a few days.  I had grabbed the bed, chair, hamster and wall decor cause I knew they would all go great together.  If you read my blog regularly then you will know I blog Hilted and Short Leash items together a lot as they always go so well together!  I went for a little kind of theme with this because I loved the sign and the bunk bed, and I got everything else to match.  The hamster is epically cute and has super cute poses in it which I was going to photo but I ended up with a really cute outfit I want to show off stood up.


Most of my outfit is items from Syndicate Sunday and Gore vs Whore.  These two events are run by Second Life Syndicate and the web page details are in my credits below.  There are full galleries of all the items and prices which is super awesome.  I also added this new hair by Truth which I have been wearing for about 10 days whenever I am on my female avi.  I really like it and the stylist options give you a lot of different looks.


So that is about it really.  I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you guys again soon, hopefully with my Builder's Box video.

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Nylah by Truth for Uber
25th January - 22nd February 2019

Outfit | Yandere Set by Glutz for Gore vs Whore
February 3rd - February 23rd 2019

Pasties | Cross Mesh Pasties by Psycho Barbie for Syndicate Sunday
L$69 February 3rd - February 10th 2019

Shoes | Glitter Petal Jumpers by Reign

Rings | Not So Happy Valentines Rings by Ama for Syndicate Sunday
L$69 February 3rd - February 10th 2019

Eyeshadow | Included with Head

Lashes | Blink by Go&See

Lipstick | Becky Makeup Collection by Euphoric for Powder Pack
Genus December 2018 Pack

Blush & Knee Bandaids | Cutsey Bandaids & VIP Prize by Songbird for Gore vs Whore
February 3rd - February 23rd 2019

Nails | Foil Goth - Pastel by Dark Passions

Eyes | Erin Eyes by The Little Bat for The Chapter Four
February 4th - February 31st 2019

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Sonia by Boataom

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | Oki Doki by Foxcity

Bunkbed | Bunk Bed by Hilted

Chair | My Favourite Chair by Short Leash

Plushie | Cuddle Hammy by Hilted for Kawaii Nation
January 20th - February 6th 2019

Rug & Pillows | So Deer Rug & Pillows by QE Design

Lanterns | Heart String Lanterns by Violetility for Syndicate Sunday
L$69 February 3rd - February 10th 2019

Lamp | Fun lamp - Rod by Hilted for Syndicate Sunday
L$69 February 3rd - February 10th 2019

Sign | Adult Street Signs by Short Leash for The Anti Event
January 17th - February 7th 2019

Piggy Plant | Piggy Flower Pot by Sway's

Photo, Shelf & Clutter | Tools Of The Trade Gacha by Short Leash

You Might Also Like

0 comments