Spooky Poop | Trick Or Treat & Hocus Pocus

October 26, 2018

So I finally got a skin for my Genus head that I am happy with!  It has been a long and annoying struggle for me to find one.  I like paler skins, but a lot of places don't put a lot of detail in the pale tones.  I also ran into an issue where a lot of skins would not match up with my Maitreya body, the head skin would be a shade or 2 lighter.  But finally, I have a skin I like, and it's adorable and I love it.  So I am just in time to be ready for the animations update.


This post is actually set around the scene.  I had done that first just because I was messing around with these stunning items from Builder's Box.  I love the changes they have made with having the decor items as well as builds, and everything goes together wonderfully.  Our home in Cocoa Bay has become a little goth dream haha.  I am sorry I never got around to making an unboxing video for it.  I had a medical emergency and was not really feeling up to it.


On the wall, there is this big Ouija board that is actually a table.  The Planchet is sold separately and each come in a  bunch of colours, I just thought it would be cool to put them on the wall because the detail is perfect and works so well when scaled up.  The rug I added is a free gift at Trick or Treat Lane.  All booths at the event have a free gift and trust me, there is a lot of amazing gifts.


My look was just something cute I was wearing anyway, but can I guide you to my nails for a second.  They are spooky poops.  Yes, you read that right, spooky poops.  And I love them, they made me laugh out loud in real life and I had to have them!  I love silly things like these.  So I hope you do as well.

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Yuko by Truth
Group Gift - 350L Join Fee

Piercings | Galaxy Piercing Set by Astara

Eyeliner | Included with Head

Eyes | Astrid Eyes by Suicidal Unborn

Lashes | Included with Head

Lipstick | Lipstick Jelly by Sintiklia

Nails | Spooky Poop by Dark Passions for Hocus Pocus
25th October - 8th November 2018

Necklace | Trick Or Treat Necklace by Accolade for SLS Trick Or Treat
21st October - 10th November 2018

Dress | Flouncy Dress - Dip Dye by QE Design for Trick Or Treat Lane
12th October - 2nd November 2018

Shoes | Elmas Heels by Moda

Head | Genus Bento Head by Genus Project

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Sonia - Esiana by Boataom for Harajuku Event
20th October - 10th November 2018

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | Pop by Fashiowl for Harajuku Event
20th October - 10th November 2018

Shelf With Decor | Conjure Collection by Dahlia for Builders Box
Black Magic Box - October 2018

Couch, Table & Decor | Darkmore Set by Raindale for Builders Box
Black Magic Box - October 2018

Ouija Board | Premonition Table & Foresight Decor by Plastik for Shiny Shabby
20th October - 16th November 2018

Rug | PentaMoon Rub by Squishy Fluff for Trick Or Treat Lane
FREE! 12th October - 2nd November 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments