Order Up | Trick Or Treat & Epiphany

October 24, 2018

I think I can sum this up in one sentence... The skates have a built-in AO and the trays have arm animations and you can skate around looking like a waitress from hell.  Is that enough to convince you that this outfit is awesome?  It should be. It is enough to convince me, that is for sure!


I like to add some sense of humor to my posts if I can.  So for this, I used a bottle of freshly picked boogers and a bottle of "mysterious white goo" to give an extra sense of grossness to this.  These bottles make me laugh and have pride of place in our kitchen.  This post was actually taken in my house, which I think is a first for this one.  I just moved these bottles across to the island counter to get them in the shot.  


The trays of food that come in the outfits gacha are also really cute.  Some of the rats are animated, which I love, and they are nicely detailed.  I think the eyeball soup may be my favourite.  I love how it looks like the rats are having a little meet up around it.  The rat above my shoulder is a wearable one and he floats around and flaps his wings.  


And that's it really.  Hope you like it!

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Reyane by Truth
Group Gift - 350L Join Fee

Eyeshadow | Rebella V3 by Vilecult for Trick or Treat Lane
12th October - 2nd November 2018

Eyes | Chaos Eyes by The Little Bat for Ultra
15th October - 3rd November 2018

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Lipstick | Soft Gloss by Rainbow Sundae for Harajuku Event
20th October - 10th November 2018

Blood | Face and Body Blood and Wounds by Izzie's

Outfit | Mosterize Dinner (gacha) by Psycho Byts & Tentacio for Epiphany
15th October - 12th November 2018

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | Momo by NamiiChu

Kitchen | Decor Kitchen by LAQ

Finger Food | Finger Food by The Half Moon Market for Trick or Treat Lane
12th October - 2nd November 2018

Other Food & Rats | Mosterize Dinner (gacha) by Psycho Byts & Tentacio for Epiphany
15th October - 12th November 2018

Bottles | Trick or Treat by Second Life Syndicate for SLS Trick Or Treat

You Might Also Like

0 comments