Awaken Her Demons | Builder's Box, Epiphany & Free Gifts

October 29, 2018

This was somewhat of an accidental post.  I had put this look together on Friday for a Halloween Party at my extended family's club and I won first place.  I really liked the look I put together so I saved it and figured I would blog it and share it with you guys.  I had a lot of fun at the party and it was nice to dust off my wings as I have not worn them for a while.


First, let's talk about the scene, shall we?  When I saw this furniture set in the latest Builder's Box I was really excited.  I love items with character and soul and these are full of it!  The set included the chair, the cabinet and the frames on the floor.  They are all draped in some old dusty cloth and are covered cobwebs.  I love this kind of stuff.  I put them together with a group gift and hunt items from DRD.  The group is currently free to join and has a lot of awesome stuff you can pick up and play.


Now, my outfit is mostly a mix of 2 gacha's from Plastik, with some added accessories from Deadly Nightshade.  But I really want to talk to you about the little red glowies around me.  These are actually decor that you can rezz and fireflies glow on and off and fly around.  These are not particles, its all mesh and I love them a lot.  I have a few in my store, at home, and I love wearing them.  I just add them to a central attachment point like chest or hip and then size them down a bit.  They always add some interest to outfits, especially something more fantasy like this!


Alrighty, so I think that is pretty much it.  I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I have.  I love doing these more fantasy type posts.  And yes, I am the type of person that walks around SL quite happily looking like this, haha.

♥ Alex

The Look

Outfit & Jewellery | Spidela Queen Gacha by Plastik for Epiphany
Opened 15th October 2018

Wings & Tail | Dragoness Gacha by Plastik

Horns | Infernal Prince Horns by Deadly Nightshade for Trick Or Treat Lane
12th October - 2nd November 2018

Orb | Electron Sphere by Deadly Nightshade

Glowing Sparkles | Fireflies by Candle and Cauldron

Hair | Yuko by Truth
Group GIft - 350L Join Fee

Makeup | Included with Skin

Eyelashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Nails | Claws from Dragoness Gacha by Plastik

Eyes | Included with Skin

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Elvenne Skin - Ereldenn by Plastik

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | Bubblegum by Fashiowl for Harajuku Event
20th October - 10th November 2018

Furniture | Anabelle's Belongings by Merak for Builder's Box
October 2018 Box

Wall & Cobwebs | Mystery Mansions by DRD
Group Gift - Group Currently Free

Hammer | Bloody Menace Hammer by AsteroidBox
Group Gift - Group Currently Free

Other Decor | The Reanimator Hunt by DRD
Requires Group - Group Currently Free

You Might Also Like

0 comments