Can't Be Tamed | Trick Or Treat Lane & Spookzilla Hunt

October 23, 2018

Getting back to a bit of my weirdness here.  I don't really know where to start with this, it's one of those posts that I just added and added too and this happened?  Ever get that?  It started with the top and the skirt and just went from there really.  A bit weird, a bit cute, and rather bloody.  Very much like my usual self, haha.


The scene was completely unplanned and I was just messing around and came up with this.  The cuteness was just too much for how I was feeling, so add a butcher knife and some blood and boom!  I was happy.  These footprints are actually part of a walker you can wear and bloody footprints will trail behind you.  The pack comes with the prints as a prop so you can use them as decor.  I think I need to scatter some of these around my graveyard at home... yes, I have a graveyard in my home, don't judge!  


These ghosty lights have become a favourite of mine.  Now you all know I love to add some sparkle to my posts, but these are so spoopy cute that I just love them!  They glow, have lots of colours options, and are just super cute!  The pumpkins are just overkill though, like I think I may of gotten diabetes from just looking at them.  Had to stick a knife in one just for reasons.


And I think that is it really.  Hope you enjoy.

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Fallen Hair by Foxy

Eyeshadow | Falling For You by Rainbow Sundae for The Seasons Story
10th October - 31st October 2018

Eyes | Macabre (right) and Starlet (left) by AzDesign

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Lipstick | Soft Gloss by Rainbow Sundae for Harajuku Event
20th October - 10th November 2018

Blood | Face and Body Blood and Wounds by Izzie's

Nails | Triple Crescent by Dark Passions for Fallen Gods 11th Anniversary
1st October - 31st October 2018

Top | Cristal Halter by Justice

Skirt | Nephthys Skirt & Panties by MuggleBorn

Shoes | Kelly Wedges by Moda

Knife | Butcher Knife by Zombie Suicide for Trick Or Treat Lane
12th October - 2nd November 2018

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | Ground Sit Vol2 by Foxcity

Curtain | Vetur Lit Drapes by Cheeky Pea

Ghost Lights | Spooky Light string by Beauty Of Darkness

Sparkles | Floor Glowies by Dysfunctionality

Footprints | Bloody Footprints by Albion & Loco

Pumpkins | Punkin Critters by QE Design for Spookzilla Hunt
25L Hunt! 22nd October - 31st October 2018

Kitty Accessories | Perfect Pet Bed - Pillow by Short Leash

Rug | Circular Rug - Worn by QE Design

You Might Also Like

0 comments