Finger Food, Anyone? | Trick Or Treat & Builder's Box

October 21, 2018

Want to know the best thing about Halloween?  Is all the cheap and weird decor you can buy in both RL and SL.  I buy lots of Halloween stuff in both worlds and use them year round.  Yes, I am that person.  I have so many things to show you and so little time to show them.  The rate I am buying new things I will have to blog everyday leading upto Halloween just to show them to you.  Anyways, hope you like this one.


Now, as you can probably tell from the title, this post is very much centered around the finger foods.  When I saw them, I laughed and then fell in love.  I love weird things like this.  Anyone remember last year where I super excited about some baby doll heads on sticks that were set on fire?  Yeah, they are in my front yard.  But yeah, these are awesome and I will be putting these, aswell as the candies out on my porch for "Trick or Treaters".  We live in an RP community, so I am not sure if the kids will actually be doing that or not.  I will also leave out a cauldron full of beer for the adults, haha.


This dining set is just stunning, as well as the table with the candles.  They are both in the Black Magic Builder's Box that just got released on October 4th.  I had been meaning to do an unboxing video, but some stuff happened and well... its hard to force yourself to sound happy.  So, be ready to see most of it in picture form instead!  The rest of the decor was just to really give those Halloween party vibes.


My outfit was pretty easy to put together.  This top is amazing and has many cool Halloween themed textures.  The skirt matched perfectly because I could colour the trim and skirt separately which was awesome.  And of course, I topped it off with some Moda shoes!  So that's it, enjoy.

♥ Alex

The Look
From Top To Bottom

Hair | Batty by Truth
VIP Group Gift - 350L Join Fee

Eyeshadow | Evilyn - 5 by VileCult for SLS Trick Or Treat
21st October - 10th November 2018

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Lipstick | Soft Gloss by Rainbow Sundae for Harajuku Event
20th October - 10th November 2018

Nails | Stitched - 7 Tips by Dark Passions for SLS Trick Or Treat
21st October - 10th November 2018

Top | Monilan Top by Plastik

Skirt | Chica Skirt by MuggleBorn

Shoes | Pamela Pumps V2 by Moda

Anatomy

Eyes | Plasma Eyes by AzDesign

Head | Neve by LAQ

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene

Poses | Sweet Treats by NamiiChu
Includes cupcake props.  I made these invisible.

Pose Props | Finger Pops & Finger Food by The Half Moon Market for Trick or Treat Lane
Pops are free gift! 12th October - 2nd November 2018

Halloween Lanterns | Luminaries by Candle and Cauldron for Trick or Treat Lane
12th October - 2nd November 2018

Table with Candle | Black Spell by Kraftwork for Builders Box October 2018

Dining Set | Ophelia Dining Set by Granola for Builders Box October 2018

Finger Food | Finger Pops & Finger Food by The Half Moon Market for Trick or Treat Lane
Pops are free gift! 12th October - 2nd November 2018

Candy Treats | Trick Or Treat by Songbird for SLS Trick Or Treat
21st October - 10th November 2018

Dog | Sugar Skull Pup by Jian

Rug | Happy Halloween Rugs by QE Design for Trick or Treat Lane
12th October - 2nd November 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments