Hunt Prizes & More Cats | Gothic Garage Sale

July 29, 2018

Hunts, glorious hunts.  Oh how much we love them.  Free, 5L or more.  So many out there to choose from! ... Did you sing that in your head while you read it?  I hope you did, cause if you didn't then my mission failed.  Anyways, here I have a look full of hunt prizes, discounted items and a cat rug, because if you don't love cats then we cannot be friends.


Where to start?  Gothic Garage Sale is in full swing once again and it is one of my favourite events.  New and old items discounted between 50% - 75%, a 5L hunt full of awesome new items, and so much dark goodness!  This event only happens twice a year and I always look forward to it because many of my favourite stores take part and I love a bargain haha!


These neon lights I have been wanting to show you for I think like a month?  I just didn't have a look to go with them.  For this, I went green and black because it is actually a colour combo that I love and I don't seem to show it off very often.  Especially neon green and black, yep yep.


I don't think I have much else to say today really, I feel very weird and anxious and whiney haha.  SO enjoy this post :P
♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Dress | Midnight Dress by Astara @ Gothic Garage Sale
50L for July 27th - August 8th 2018

Shoes | Callista Corset Platforms by Moda

Accessories & Piercings

Head Chain | Elemental Headchain by The Little Bat for Dirty Little Secrets Hunt
July 25th - August 25th 2018

Septum | Gem Septum V1 SIlver by Astara @ Gothic Garage Sale
5L Hunt Item July 27th - August 8th 2018

Choker | Aphrodite Collar by AsteroidBox

Necklace | Luna Necklace by The Little Bat @ Gothic Garage Sale
5L Hunt Item July 27th - August 8th 2018

Bracelets | SkeleGuen Bracelets by Beauty Of DarknessGothic Garage Sale
5L Hunt Item July 27th - August 8th 2018

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Tattoo | Archaic Tattoo by Seydr

Eyeliner | Bunny Eyeshadows by Izzie's

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Lipstick | Get lippy by Rainbow Sundae

Nails | Crystal Nails by Artificial Hallucination

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Jealousy by Stealthic

Eyes | Riley Eyes by The Little Bat

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | Love Me Poses by Zombie Suicide

Rug | Lunar Bast Rug by Dragon Magick WaresGothic Garage Sale
July 27th - August 8th 2018

Lights | Baphomet Neon & Gutter Mage Neon by Candle and Cauldron

Lamps | Holo-Markers Black by Candle and Cauldron

You Might Also Like

0 comments