Cat Magic | PocketGacha & Suicide Dollz

July 22, 2018

It's a new round of PocketGacha and the dates have changed!  With the upcoming release of their new HUD based event, PocketShop, the dates have been changed so that the 2 events are not too close together.  PocketGacha will now begin on the 20th of the month up until the 15th of the next month.  So with that being said, I have myself a few things from it to show you.


I think I have mentioned a few times here just how much I love cats, yes?  I have 3 in real life and am for sure a crazy cat lady.  Anywho, this PJ set has a few super cute patterns that are cat related and some plain colours too.  I think it is adorable and the slippers are just the cutest!  I think I will be wearing the pink ones along with a few of my favourite outfits when I don't want to wear heels, haha.


The bookcase and most of the decor is also in the current round of PocketGacha and I love this to death.  I love stuff like this and kind of want to redo my office area with some of this to make it reflect my dark side and my cute side.  I, of course, had to team it up with my cauldron chair and added some rugs and posters to finish it off.  I love cute and spooky things and this just has me all excited for Halloween and all the awesome things that people will start releasing.


I think I am for sure going to pick this scene up and keep it because it just feels oh so me.  As for the title of this post; Black Magic by Little Mix came on my Youtube Mix while I was trying to think of one so I blame that.
♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Outfit | Sleepy Head Gacha by Mello for PocketGacha
July 20th - August 15th 2018

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Make Up | All included with skin pack

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Gwen by Truth
Group Gift - 350L Join Fee

Eyes | Reel Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | Energy & Now by Reve Obscura

Chair | Cauldron Chair by Candle and Cauldron

Posters | Poster Gacha V1 by The Little Bat @ Suicide Dollz
15th July - 27th July 2018

Rugs | Ghostie Bat Rug Set by The Little Bat

Sparkles | Twinkle Ground Cover Patches by Dysfuntionality

Everything Else | Coffin Gacha by Zombie Suicide for PocketGacha
July 20th - August 15th 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments