Green Odyssey | PocketGacha & Gothic Garage Sale

July 31, 2018

It seems I am really into green lately.  Not sure why, but if you have been following me for a while you would notice I go through phases and often these things reflect a lot on my headspace.  I think right now I am just in a weird place and I feel this affinity toward the colour green which is not very like me.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy!


I have a few 5L hunt items from Gothic Garage Sale in this and you know me, I love a bargain!  The dress is super cute and the candles on the shelves are also a 5L item and they have a colour HUD with 6 colours.  They are just to die for and you guys know I love my little decor items like these.


Most of the decor is for PocketGacha, and again I love my little decor things so this I needed in my life.  I haven't put these in my house yet but have a space in the hallway where I think these shelves and nic naks will look great.  This couch is pretty awesome too and matches my homes esthetic perfectly so I may have to find a place for this too.


And for the jewellery, well I think I have you shown you all these before, but I love these so much and so I like sharing them with you to show just how much I love them!
♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Dress | Crosses Mini Dress Maitreya by Get Frocked @ Gothic Garage Sale
5L Hunt Item July 27th - August 8th 2018

Shoes | Sara Spiked Hells by Moda

Accessories & Piercings

Piercings | Cross Piercing Set by Saga

Collar | Cross Collar by AsteroidBox

Rings | The Witching Hour Rings by Insurrektion

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeliner | Included on LAQ HUD

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Lipstick | Get lippy by Rainbow Sundae

Nails | Crystal Nails by Artificial Hallucination

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Gwen by Truth
Group Gift - 350L Join Fee

Eyes | Riley Eyes by The Little Bat

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | Bento Ground Sits Vol2 by Foxcity

Couch | Royale Cuddle Couch - Light by Angelic Designs @ Gothic Garage Sale
July 27th - August 8th 2018

Window | Faux Window by Half Deer

Candles | Hands of Fate Candle by Candle and CauldronGothic Garage Sale
5L Hunt Item July 27th - August 8th 2018

Shelve & Other Decor | The Love Shelf by Merak for PocketGacha
July 2018 Round

You Might Also Like

0 comments